chapter 16: what good is a witch?

(I'm going to skip the fight with Golgius and stuff sorry! I have stuff in my life RN Yeah. and i dont have motivation for this book anymore. But I will keep going cause momma ain't raise no bitch ~(-3-)~ and you guys like it, so thats all that matters :/)

(Y/n) tried to cast spells left and right. But thanks to the poison her voice was raspy and when she tried to speak it just came out hoarse and inaudible. 'Well damn.' (Y/n) thought as she rode Dianes shoulder with her Scythe floating beside her. 'A witch is no good without her voice... How am I supposed to cast spells?' (Y/n) thought as she hopped off Dianes shoulder and onto her scythe.

"(Y/n) you need to be resting! Youre not even supposed to be here right now!" Diane explained as she pouted angrily and tried scooping (y/n) back up and put her on her shoulder. (Y/n) couldnt even Argue. But she was not going to sit out and have Diane go out to look for Ban by herself. (Y/n) allowed herself to be picked up by Diane and rode her shoulder. It was true that she wasn't supposed to be out. And her head pounded from the poison. But she would never in 3-million years admit that. Soon enough (y/n)'s head hurt even more then before causing her to pass out.

Bans point of view
"So who do you thinks going to win?" The guard outisde of my door asked.
"What do you mean?"
"The deadly sins and the red witch are fighting outside the town right now with Freezia of the weird fangs." The other guard said. "So in the middle of town Huh?" I asked kicking down the door of my prison. I took out the bloodied chains they used to torture me with. "Thanks for the information Guys." I said and disappeared into the halls. On my way down the halls in noticed a light purple haired girl that looked like a cross dresser. I couldn't hear half the conversation because I didn't even care. But when I did what the cross dresser said intrigued me more. "-I had to take down The fox since of greed Ban." Then she jumped at me with her sword. She slashed it left and right continuously acting like she knew what she was doing. But in reality she was doing horrible. I was following her movements to give myself a new haircut. This beard wasn't really my style. And when I find Pipsqueak she won't cuddle with me with a beard. She squats down and put her sword back in her sheath. "Thanks for the haircut cross dresser, do you think you took a little to much off?" I asked touching now smooth facial features.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Imma end it here. I'm not stopping the book but the chapters might be a little shorter and less detailed unlike before.

Update schedule: Wednesday and Thursday sometimes Mondays

Aurthor: me 😎

Update time: 7:12pm 4/19/2020