chapter 6: the past still hurts...

This is going to be a little long. My updating schedule is fucked and I want to make it up to you guys. You guys have inspired me to keep writing this book! I added an oC called Jacob. (Y/n) love interest (past) so stayed tuned for him. Here's what he looks like

(Uh oh oh not the simps 🏃🏾‍♀️)

Flashback
"come on Jacob, I dont want to be late!" (Y/n) said as her (f/c) wings flew back and forth to keep her balance in the air. "I'm coming (n/n), how are you so full of energy?" Jacob said directing the question more to himself then (y/n)

"I'm just really excited to see Elaine!" (Y/n) said and flashed one of her famous genuine toothy smiles.
The one Jacob had fallen in love with.
They Approached the sacred tree only to see Elaine with a light blue haired male with red eyes.

"Hey Elly, who's this?" (Y/n) asked floating upside down with a finger on her chin. "This is Ban! Ban this is (y/n) and Jacob." Elaine said with a grin. (Y/n) and Jacob could tell she was truly happy. So they left his appearance alone and decided to get to know him.

After a couple days (y/n) and Elaine were hanging out while Ban went to get some food. "Look and this ones Vanya ale!" Elaine said pointing to a Vanya ale pin in a book. "Bans been around the world!" Elaine said daydreaming over Ban. "If I knew better I would say you have a crush on him." (Y/n) said unamused at the situation. It was pretty obvious Elaine had a crush on him. Elaine blushed a deep crimson.

"Like you have a crush on Jacob?" Elaine asked wiggling her eyebrows. It was (y/n) turn to blush. The girls spent the whole day arguing over who's more boyfriend material.