chapter 28: cinnamon bunnies

*sigh* should I close the oc thing, this stressing a bitch out 😔✌. Anyways, another Oc. 👏. Im taking a damn nap after this. Anyways, Her name is Ash. Wait.. *flashback* know what, I'm to tired for this shit. Idc anymore. Pick whatever fucking name you want. (Me editing: I should remove this... But its funny seeing a rare grumpy Laylanii....)

she is drumroll please.

This is Ash. She is (y/n)'s fimiliar. Without firther or do.. Here's this crappy Author x reader of oneshot because y'all like these and its easy for me to write them cause they're short.

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ☪︎⋆

┊ ⊹ ┊

✯ ⋆ ┊ . ˚

˚✩
(Y/n) was yet again stuffing her face with cinnamon buns. Aurthor's cinnamon buns to be exact. After a long day of training, Aurthor walked into the castles kitchen to munch on some yummy warm frosted pastrie. But his Cinnamon buns were replaced with a midget with Frosting and cinnamon all over her face.

Aurthor stared wide eyed at the sight infront of him. His damned cinnamon buns were gone. "What happened to my cinnamon buns (y/n)?" Aurthor asked with a tik mark on his head. (Y/n) looked up from her stolen plate of pastries.

"Nwothing." She said muffled because she just got done stuffing her face with cinnamon goodness. "You have two seconds." Aurthor said as he got ready to run after her. (Y/n) took off in a flash as she flew down the hallways off the castle.
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ☪︎⋆

┊ ⊹ ┊

✯ ⋆ ┊ . ˚

˚✩
Aurthor had gotten tired of chasing the girl around and went back to his life. That was until (y/n) finally came down and he tickled her. "O-Okay im sorry!" She laughed out as Aurthor tickles her sides. Yet again, the night ended with (y/n)'s head on Aurthors chest as he held her protectively with his left arm.
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ☪︎⋆

┊ ⊹ ┊

✯ ⋆ ┊ . ˚

˚
I'm so tired of this dumb shit...
BONUS CHAPTER
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ☪︎⋆

┊ ⊹ ┊

✯ ⋆ ┊ . ˚

˚✩
"And when I woke up, he cuddling me." (Y/n) exclaimed with a blush on her face as she talked to her snake enchantress fimiliar Ash. "If I were you I woukd get some." Ash said taking a sip of champaign from her cup. Those words caused (y/n) to blush and hide her face in Ash's breast. (Ash didn't seem to mind tho-)
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ☪︎⋆

┊ ⊹ ┊

✯ ⋆ ┊ . ˚

˚✩
Our new character ash, will be appearing a lot in our little story friends. Anyways, I just got some news about Lgbtq+ and harrassment stuff. I am very thankful to the person that commented about this and told me, but I kindly asked them to take it down since I sont really like talking about this kind of stuff here 😅.

Anyways, Lgbtq+ or not, I hope you guys are safe from all of the stuff happening rn. If you need someone to talk to you can always private message me or something like that.

Anyways, until next time weirdos 😎✌