Chapter 11: when you clash with a holy knight

I need to explain something. How your name changed from white witch to red witch. When you were working with the kingdom the king granted you the title of white witch instead of coyote sin of vengeance, since you would go balostic if someone brought up how you got your sin (which will be explained in a few chapters) and when you betrayed the kingdom you got the title of red witch since you butchered what everybody claims to be, instead of the sins all together, it was you who butchered and killed holy knights, to give the sins time to kill Zaratras.

"We meet at last deadly sins, red witch." A pink haired male walked up to "Wait... Gilthunder, Gilthuder is that you?!" Elizabeth exclamied and looked at the male. "Wait you know this guy?" (Y/n) asked Elizabeth trying desperately to reach her scythe that was also in chains. "Yeah, he was my fathers aide. Being the son of the grand master, he was always at the palace." Elizabeth explained with a sad look on her face. "Wait Gilthunder..." (Y/n) and Meliodas said thinking hard. "LIL' GIL?!" Meliodas and (y/n) said simultaneously. "You too know him?" Elizabeth asked them. "Yeah, I used to play with you- I mean him when I found myself at the palace!" (Y/n) said to Elizabeth. "I used to train him when i was at the palace." Meliodas said. "Doesnt this magic seem familiar..?" Hawk asked Meliodas.

"Yeah, back at Vanya a certain someone blocked off the water supply and tried to eradicate the village." Meliodas said answering Hawks question. "That couldn't have been-" but Elizabeth cut herself off when she saw the look in his eyes. A bloodlust look in his eyes. "Do you know why the kingdom are after the heads of the sins and the red witch." Gilthunder asked with a sword to (y/n)'s head. "Why would that be?" (Y/n) asked stopping the attempt to reach her scythe. "Some want to prove their strength and others want to make the sins and red witch pay for their over throwing of the kingdom." Gilthunder explained, sword still to (y/n)'s head. "And which one are you?" (Y/n) asked him. "Both. No, I want more." Gilthunder said.

"I want to avenge my fathers death, and I want to surpass him." Gilthunder said. "I am more powerful then any seven deadly sin or white witch." Somwthing clicked inside of (y/n). He used her past title. 'White witch.' Instead of red witch. 'Hes being watched' (y/n) thought as she slowly tried to reach for her sword.

"So prove it, prove you're stronger then any seven sin or witch." (Y/n) provoked him. "What are you implying witch?" Gilthunder asked her.

"Fight me."