chapter three: finding you

I woke up from the tree I took shelter at last night. I got my bag and headed for the market place. I got food from Vanya village since that's the closest.

(your wearing this if you want I don't really care what you wear just don't be a bitch about it arts not mine)

"Have you heard about the kid that pulled the sword out of the stone?" One man asked. "Yeah, they said he did it with no effort at all, even the whole village couldnt pull it out." The other man had said.

(Deleting this scene)

Then they started talking. "First there was a kid with a traveling bar, then he pulled out a sword that a holy knight stuck in the ground." Summarized one of the men. I wanted to know more details, this could've been the captain but I needed to see for myself.

I pressed my elbow against the table to hold my head up. "Do you happen to know which way this 'traveling bar' went?" I asked them in a calm voice. "They went just south of here." One of the men said but he didnt make eye contact with me, he kept his eyes glued to my eyes.

I pulled up my shirt and out my hood on. "Thanks boys, I will be on my way!" You said with a smile and walked out the bar.

'Captain here I come'
~~~~~
Changing all the chapters because I'm tired of these comments. I wrote this early April I was 14 and new to wattpad I didn't care what you wore then and I don't care what you wear now because I didn't write this book for you at all.