chapter 10: cherished memories

Yet another flashback chapter, ik ik I'm lazy, but I need a but more time to work on chapter 11 this is a pathetic attempt to please the 2 people that actually read this story.
This is a flashback for Gilthunder since the next chapter is about him. (Also if you want the princess to be love interests to 😉)

Flashback (duh)
"Fear not princess!" Gilthunder said to (y/n) as they played in the castle. She wasn't the same age as them, but she was still a kid at heart.

  (Arts not mine you're wearing this for the last time idc what you wear)

"Who will save me now, for I am locked in this tower with the 3 most beautiful princess in the land!" (Y/n) exclaimed dramatically and put a hand on her head. She also held Veronica who was in knights armour, Elizabeth who she had to practically drag from Meliodas, and Margaret who just wanted to read but got dragged into these silly antics, she was enjoying this though.

(Y/n) had a fake crown made of cardboard on and her signature outfit. Her hood was off so that it would not disturb her crown on her head, so her hood was hanging freely around her neck.

"Are you ready Veronica?" (Y/n) asked as she readied Veronica for her 'fighting' with Gilthunder. "Of course I am!" Veronica exclaimed and grabbed her 'sword' that (y/n) made out of cardboard as well. "And...." (Y/n) waited for Gilthunders steps to come closer until she was satisfied for Veronica to step out. They got louder and louder until he was at least 3 feet away from the door. "-now!" (Y/n) yelled and gentely pushed Veronica into the hallway and out of the room.

"Will sister Veronica be alright?" Elizabeth asked tugging on (y/n) skirt. "Of course she will Elizabeth, I would never intrust any other knight to our safety then Veronica." (Y/n) said matter-of-factly with a playful pout. Margaret was getting pretty into now. "I say we should help sister Veronica out!" Margaret said with a fist in the air and determined look on her face. "Yeah!" (Y/n) said and charged out the door. They all started tickling Gilthunder. "O-okay okay I surrender!" Gilthunder said causing the laughing fit to come to an end.

(Y/n) got up and dusting off her dress then picked up Elizabeth and gave her an high five. "And that's how you handle a holy knight!" (Y/n) said and gave them all high fives. "Aw man, that's the 3rd time in a week the princess got me!" Gilthunder said and threw his cardboard sword to the ground.

(Y/n) crouched down to his level,"Want me to tell you something you can say when you feel like giving up?" (Y/n) asled him with a smile. "What is it?" Gilthunder asked through the tears that were building up in his eyes. "I am more powerful then any deadly sin, or white witch!" (Y/n) said and shook her hand dramatically looking at the ceiling side ways in a heroin pose. Gilthunder giggled and hugged (y/n)'s side. Which she gladly returned with a one armed hug.

"I promise I will protect you and Margaret!" Gilthunder said with a smile through his tears that were goong back away.