chapter 13: lightning and hexes

A fight had broken out between (y/n) and Gilthunder. And at the moment it appeared as if Gilthubder had the upper hand against our lovely witch. Little did he know this was apart of (y/n)'s plan. Gilthubder had striked (y/ n) down on her shoulder. "Any last words, witch?" Gilthundet asked holding the sword to her neck. This time is wasn't cardboard, it was real. He was really prepared to strike her down.

"Yes... Were are the other 5.. The rest of the sins..?" She knew full well where Merlin was, but she didnt want to rat the wizard out just yet. "The location of the other 3 are unknown, but King is dead inthe Necropolis, and Ban is thrown in Baste prison." Gilthunder said to her. "So the Necropolis and Baste prison huh?" (Y/n) said and hopped back up just to float upside down. "Thanks Lil' Gil, I might check that out!" (Y/n) said in a cheery voice. "Oh I see, you played dead to know the where abouts of your comrades, correct?" Gilthunder said. "No need, I will just let you join one or the other." But Meliodas stepped in to take the cut for (y/n) which caused Gilthunder to hop back and infront of Diane to where she picked him up with ease. (Y/n) flew up to Dianes shoulder to wave him goodbye. "Unhand me at once!" Gilthunder ordered and made lightning appearance all around his body. "Here's a tip, girls don't like it when you shock them." Diane said and with that, she chucked him into the distance. (Y/n) waved goodbye as she flew upside down. 'Why would he come for me and not Meliodas..' (Y/n) thought as she stuck her tongue out and placed a finger on her chin. "Lady (y/n), sir Meliodas, are you hurt?" Elizabeth asked as she felt Meliodas and (y/n) wounds. "Im fine." (Y/n) said and regained her posture floating straight up regaining her posture.

'Here I come Ban'