K is for Kill Yourself (being edited)

(Pls dont die ilyyyyyy platociallyyy)

Izuku was left in his room to rest. So he took out his journal and began to write.

March 30, 2020

He paused, tears stinging his eyes.

I cant deal with this anymore. It hurts worse everyday. I dont know how to push it down or make it leave.

He angrily scribbled on the page, hot tears dripping down his cheeks, before writing.

I W A N T IT T O E ND

He scribbles that out as well, slamming his journal shut frustratedlt and throwing it in the trash.

A few days later...

It had been days since Midoriya had gone to school and even gotten out of bed. He barely ate or drank. Just sleep. And sleep

        And sleep

                    And sleep....

Today he had to go. He was fever free and his mom felt bad, but wanted to make sure his grades didnt drop and he didnt get in trouble. She understood something was wrong... She just didnt know what.

Izuku quietly got up, showered, and got ready for school.

He stared at the blade in his bathroom drawer, 'a few wont hurt right?' So he slid it across his arm.

For existing.
For being a loser
For being annoying
For being such a burden
For being so dumb
For being such a deku.

He sat down on the floor, his eyes dull as he finished and scrolled through his phone. He hadnt answered any calls or texts. He hadnt really picked up his phone much at all.

30 missed calls from todoroki. 37 texts from ururaka. 3 texts from Iida. 1 from kirishima. And 2 missed calls from bakugo.

Why bakugo called him? He had no idea.

He shrugged it off and started to trudge off to school, his yellow backpack feeling like a bajillion pounds. He felt a push forward.

"YOUR IN THE WAY USELESS NERD! SOLVE THE PROBLEM AND KILL YOURSELF ALREADY!!"  Bakugo yells.

"Maybe I will."

Bakugo freezes in place, shocked and confused as he watches Izuku get back up and continue walking to school.

He took the turn into the school gates, his eyes dull and his smile faded. He tried to smile but he didnt feel it at all.

And then came along the familiar bouncy footsteps of his friend, Ururaka.

"Deku!! Its so good to see you again! Are you feeling better?" Iida isnt far behind her.

He shrugged, nodding a bit at the two, forcing a small smile.

"Are you feeling better Midoriya?" Ida asks.

He nodded a bit, not wanting to deal with people today. "I gotta go get work from a teacher." He mumbled, "see you later." He walked off, staring at his red shoes and walking to Aizawa sensei's classroom, but stumbling backward as he had run into someone signifigantly taller.

Neither of the two boys had been paying much attention as they navigated the halls and they bumped into eachother. Izuku looked up to see Todoroki looking back down at him.

"Midoriya!"

Todoroki was happier than usual. It was out of character. But Izuku didnt look back up, he just started walking forward again, mumbling, "sorry..."

Todoroki grabbed the boy's wrist, earning a painful yell.

(I JUST WATCHED THAT ONE SCENE FROM HXH WITH HISOKA UH- UH- NOOooOOO)

Izuku yelled, the cuts on his arm stinging, then he looked up, "oh- h-hey Todoroki!!" He mustered up a fake smile. Izuku was panicking, a few people had gathered up in the halls and they were all staring. Todoroki led Izuku to an emptier hallway, then asked, "where have you been? Why didnt you answer any of my calls?"
Izuku shrugged, "I lost my charger." Todoroki looked at him strangely, then slowly nodded, "why were you gone?"

"I was sick. I think I got whatever Ururaka had..." Izuku said, it made sense. It was rather convincing. Todoroki nodded a bit, "are you lying?"

If an exclamation point could've showed up over Izuku's head it would have. Instead of responding he left.. 

(End of editing)

Izuku:

Frik this frik life. I rush off from todoroki and go to the bathroom. An unused one. I bang my head on the wall till it hurts. I deserve it. I decide that I'm gonna do it. The only one who really cares is mom and she wont see it coming. Shell get over it quickly. I'll finally make ends meet with Kachaan. Everyone is jist being nice because they feel like they have to. Is this selfish? Am I selfish. I curl up and start crying. I take out my journal.

I just write. No need for anything else.

Time is ticking
Time is ticking
Time is ticking.
Im planning.

Noose.
Bath.
Blood.
Which shall i choose.
Mabye I could jump. That wouldnt have alot of impact and I would die immediatly.

Fast.

Thats it.

In 3 days I will end my life. Izuku midoriya will be no more.

I smile a bit. Its finally gonna happen. I wont have to be in this world anymore. Everything will be all better. I wipe the tears from my eyes and go to class.

Ok so im trying to update this every night also if I dont update i died from corona or eating too much raw cookie dow. Doe. Do? Dough. I found it. Frik english lol. I try to make every chapter close to 1000 This one is in 900. Thanks for 4 views see you tomarow. If this ever gets any views, which it wont. How is online school going for you? Answer in comments ig??