villain shenanigans p1

(My sleep schedule is severely fucked up help. Ksgxkags)

Todoroki and Shinso eyed eachother nervously as they listened to the screams of those around them. Shinso put his finger to his lips, motioning for them to stay quiet.

He has sharp senses because just mere seconds later there was a thump at the ceiling of the elevator.

"GOSH DANGIT WHERE IS THAT KID" someone yelled, another thump on the ceiling and he was gone.

"Villains.." Todoroki whispered.

"Who do you think they're after this time?" Shinso asked quietly.

"Im not sure..." Todoroki answered, "it isnt bakugo again. After the way that ended last time..."

Shinso nodded, "its likely someone from class 1A. But who?"

There was another loud thump on the top of the elevator and the two of them went silent. There was a smaller clinck, like glass against metal.

Before they knew it they were falling down the elevator shaft, they looked up to see a villain.

"Oh I found him!" He yelled, they found the elevator back around them.

"Its one of us." Todoroki said.

"Theyre after you?" Shinso asked, the two in a fighting stance.

Suddenly there was a hole punched in the ceiling, an a quick uppercut into Todoroki's jaw send him flying back.

Shinso started to run back, retreating a bit. "Why are you here!?" The villain just smiled, throwing a small marble at the purple haired boy, Todoroki watching in horror.

"Mr. Compress!!" He shouted.

"Oh well we cant have you ratting us out now can we." Mr compress smiled, tossing another marble at him.

He dodged, but unfortunatly the marble bounced back, and be was trapped. Mr. Compress collected that marble and dropped it down the shaft.

It shattered at the bottom.

"Time to go to ground level.." Mr compress was grinning under his mask. Kidnappings were so delightful with his quirk.

He pressed the down button, the elevator stuttering into action, staggering downwards slowly on its chains....

----

(I do be simpin for anime boys doe... )

Todoroki hit the ground hard, surrounded by total darkness. He had no idea where he was.

He lit his fire a little and saw that he was at the bottom of a shaft...

An elevator shaft. The villain must have thrown him down there.

He looked up, the elevator was slowly but surely getting closer to him. He used his ice to freeze the chain rotation, then tried to bust through the doors that blocked the chamber from the shaft.

His ended up melting it with his fire, it was hard to breath in the shaft, he was wheezing.

He found the hotel lobby thick with smoke, making it harder to breath than before.

He felt his head start to spin, and cursed, holding what little breath he had left.

He held himself up on a corner, his vision blurring and his mind racing.

What the fuck we gonna do now.

----

Tea is is that ive actually been busy lately. Somehow. Please understand chapters will get shorter but its easier to update this way ❤❤

OK IVE GOT MESSAGES FROM MYSTIC MESSENGER IMA YEET HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS PEICE OF SHITSKBSKAHA.