jsbsjsbs

I just finished your lie in april sjsjsjss

I wanna cosplay now

Pls help
This chapter is ginna be shiitttttt

Jsbsjsbshs

-----

Izuku walked out of the hospital, hand in hand with his mother, shaking.

Why did he exist?

He was ruining things for everyone else.

Mirio.

He would just give his quirk to mirio, then kill himself, voila problem fixed.

No, problem not fixed, just out of his hands. And that isnt very hero like.

He stopped in his tracks, breathing heavily as new tears made thier way down his cheeks, "How do i fix this?" He mumbled as his mother squeezed his hand.

"We should talk to all might..." She replied.

He nodded a bit, more tears spilling down his cheeks, "yeah.."

----

"Young Midoriya.." All might pulled Izuku into a hug. "Im very proud of you, youve been through so much and your still standing."

Izuku nodded drearily. "I need help-" his voice cought.

"I dont know what to do. He wont stop coming after me and hes hurting other people in the process!! He wants to make ne a villain because he cant steal my quirk! Hes already tried to put me under mind control and-"

Izuku was interupted by a firm grip on his shoulder.

"We'll catch him. And this time we'll make sure he doesnt escape."

----

Dabi and Reed have been in the local jail's Villain rehabilitation program for a while now, and were doing really well.

They were finally allowed to see thier families again, as they were trusted members of society.

Dabi pranced out of the jail with Reed, going to see his mom. He hadnt seen her in so long, he knew where she was because of Shoto though.

He and Reed walked in hand and hand, they had become best friends through this program.

Once they arrived at the mental hospital Toya only got more nervous though.

Reed noticed, squeezing his hand for comfort.

They went up the elevator and before they knew it they were in front of her room.

Toya raised his hand to knock, hesitating before Reed knocked him on the back of the head.

"Impatient much." He laughed a bit before knocking finally.

His mother opened the door and gasped, "-Toya?"

He was embraced in a hug, and after a moment of shock he melted into it. Reed watched as the son and mother reunited.

"Come in!" She offered finally.

The two went in and the mother asked, "so. Toya. Who is this?"

"Oh this is my friend, Reed!" He replied.

"Hi!" Reed said confidently.

The mother smiled sweetly and Reed wondered why she was there...

(((

Yall I have no motivation to write or do anything honestly. I just wanna eat and sleep tbh.

Actually thats a lie ive been going outside alot too.

Okay. Anyways. So sorry for the short bad chapters i feel bad getting nothing out :(