relocated

(There is a chapter here. I need to rant becuz im maddddd aghhhhh)

Just realized this story us complete CRAP compared to everyone elses. But im trying to get it back on track.

im reading a fanfic rn that is basically what i was going for but i started reading it way after i started this and i dont know what to do with my life anymoreeee aghh.

Craps going down this chapter. After so much procrastinating here it is...

LAST EPISODE OF SEASON 4 AGHHHHH OMGGGGGGG

THE END CLIP WTFFFFF I NEED TO KNOW BROOOO

Also im thinking about doing a book where its the cannon storyline, but circumstances are different. Like deku is abused or somethin. Idk if people would read that. i would but im wierd... So. Yeah.

I wanna write a depressed todoroki fanfic solely inspired by the poor child at the end of season 4 omggggggggg my frikin chilldldldlldd

___________

BAh bOoOm.

Todoroki was sitting in Aizawas office when his teachers phone rang. Aizawa rushed in and picked up. After that call he looked more awake than usual.

He needed to go and help with saving Izuku.

"Can I come!? I can help!! I need to help!!" Todoroki shouted. Aizawa stopped looked at his student, despite being in a rush he paused. "You can come." They rushed out to the place the heroes were meeting.

______(I got an idea here so get ready)

Izuku was tied up as the villains cackled at him. He was alone with All for One, shigaraki, and kurogiri. Suddenly All for One stopped and Izuku was in a choke hold through whatever quirk he had used on him earlier. He tried to breath but the grip only became tighter, it was dead silent in the room.

Suddenly All for One demanded Kurogiri teleport him and Shigaraki out of the area immediatly. Izuku was still in a chokehold and was close to passing out. He was dropped to the ground and quickly gasping for breath before All for One used the quirk again to drag him into the portal.

The portal gave Izuku shivers though he got a burning sensation when he was dragged into it. He was suddenly somehwere completely different, seemingly not to far away considering kurogiris quirk cant teleport more than a few miles away.

____back at le hand fetish's alchohol place___

Mere seconds after the portal closed there was a knock on the door, "Pizza Delivery!!" Spinner rushed back in the room with Dabi trying to drag him back. The whole wall exploded with power and the villains were blown back. Dabi immediatly set half of it on fire, creating cover so they could get a good amount away.