captured

Recently the league of villians had adopted a new recruit. Thier quirk was powerful and they were using it to thier advantage in thier newly formed plan, more intricate than any before.

---------
Izuku:

Shigaraki's hand was on my face. He set his pinky down and I felt my face start to burn under his fingers. It was like no pain I had ever felt before. I needed to scream but my throat was stuck. I needed to escape but I couldn't move.

"Having a hard time there kid?"
------------

"Having a hard time there kid?" An unknown voice said.

Izuku couldnt move or see as another villian climbed in through his window. A new villian. They introduced themself.

"Im new to the league and my name is nightnapper. A dumb name I know but it holds close to my heart." The new villian smirks, leaning over the young boys face so izuku can get a good look at her. She had dark maroon hair that was bloodred at the roots. Her costume was a simple black dress with a coat. She was young, not much older than highschool. The thing that stood out to him though was her eyes. She had bright magenta eyes. "My quirk is sleep control." She giggles, "and thats all you get to know." The new villian comes back up and fistbumps shigaraki. Izuku can feel his feet being tied up and himself getting lifted up. 'There has to be a way to escape' he thinks back to the time when he was mind controlled by shinso. He was struggling, despite the pain. He tried to fire up one for all but couldnt get it to light. The new villian noticed that he was trying to think up a plan to escape and stroked the side of his face creepily, "oh there's no way your getting out of this one hun." She tightened his restraints and they didnt bother being careful, just quiet as they got izuku out of his room and through the window. He gets thrown in the back of a van and the new villian turns to shigaraki, "yo I'm tired can I break real quick?" Izuku can hear, the walls of the can arent too thick. If only he could move...

"No just hold out till we get back." He snaps. The new villian groans, I can hear the exhaustion in her voice. "That kid must have some major insomnia man."

-----------

The villians make it back to the abandoned bar and the nightnapper is finally given a break. Izuku can finally move and yell. He lets out a scream, the pain in his face beyond intense. Of course the scream is muffled as he has a gag in now. The green boy's half dissolved face is stained with fresh tears, the salty water adding extra sting to the pain. It was surprising the poor boy was still conscious. He catches a glimpse of the nightnapper, meeting contact with her new cyan eyes. Her eyes change color when her quirk is activated.

---------------

Todoroki:

Its the next morning and I'm going back to school. Izuku hasnt been answering my texts or calls and I'm worried. I let fuyumi know whats going on. I start to walk to school before my dad gets back from hero work. I finally arrive at school to be swarmed with questions. I see bakugo sitting in the back, as quiet as ever. Aizawa comes in and takes control of the situation.

"STOP ASKING SO MANY QUESTIONS AND RESPECT HIS GOSH DAMN PRIVACY" He catches my eye and nods, he must have been informed on the situation. "Now sit down."

We all sit down and the bell rings, "Midoriya has been-" his phone rings. Aizawa rolls his eyes and answers it, and suddenly he is looks more awake than before, his eyes wide and alert.

"You get a free period. Todoroki follow me." He says sternly.

I have a feeling something happened to Izuku....

------------

The male teacher lead the boy down the hallway and into the principal's office. It was a large office and several other pro hero's were there including all might, hound dog, principal nezu, present mic, and others. Todoroki couldnt help but ask, "whats going on?"

All the pro hero's seemed to be wondering the same. They had all gotten the call from nezu that said a few simple words, but the meaning was terrifying.

"Code blue"

It meant a student had gone missing. But Todoroki didnt know what it meant, so he asked, "what does that mean?" After a few other hero's arrived Nezu started the meeting. The police were here too, including the detective that todoroki always saw hanging around all might.

Nezu begins...

"Today we are here to adress a code blue.. For the student here that does not know it means a student has gone missing." He pulls out a file. Todoroki could feel the blood drain from his face, but kept a calm and collected look on to hide the real fear boiling inside him. The detective steps up after Nezu tells him to help explain the case.

"My name is Tsukauchi and today wr are here to discuss the sudden disapearence of a student named Izuku Midoriya" He says. Todoroki quickly stands up, "HE'S MISSING!?" this was out of character for him, Aizawa could see the pure worry on his face. Everyone in the room was staring at him, "B-but I was on facetime with him last night!! Everything was fine!! Have you talked to his mom." Todoroki said frantically, a plead for it not to be true. Aizawa pulled him down and back into his seat slowly and the detective  continued. "His mom was the one who called the police." Aizawa rubbed the boy's back, feeling the temperature difference. "Todoroki is here because he was close with Midoriya and he may be able to help with the case."

The pro heros nodded and the detective continued. Nezu eyed Eraser Head and looked up at the detective and whispered something that Todoroki couldnt hear. Nezu started talking, adressing the boy. "Todoroki, this part may be alarming to you. Do you still wish to hear the rest of the case?" Todoroki nodded, "I will do what it takes to find him." Todoroki was just praying he hadnt done it again... He was praying he didnt jump again. He seemed to be getting better, he thought he was helping. Todoroki was lost. He didnt know what to think.

Tsukauchi continued..

"This morning the police got a call from Izuku Midoriya's mother, Inko Midoriya claiming that her child was missing and that there was blood on his pillow and bed." The detectives tone was sharp, every word a cliffhanger. "We have reason to believe it could be suicide, but the circumstances and evidence say that this could be something different."

Nezu pulled police photographs out of the file and the pro hero's got a look at them. Todoroki wasnt supposed to see but he got a glance as it was passed through the two pro hero's sitting next to him, Eraser Head and Present Mic. I saw his room and the blood. A true crime scene. Aizawa takes him out of the room, sensing todoroki's panic. "Hey, its ok. He's gonna be ok. I know this is a lot but he's gonna be ok alright?" Aizawa puts on a sincere voice, one of true caring. Todoroki is pulled into a hug by his teacher. It was a comfort the boy wasnt used to.

-----------------

Its been three days and the pro hero's havnt found Midoriya yet. The villians left no trace. Thier hope is quickly fading.
------------------

Izuku has no idea how long he's been with the villians. All he knows is they put him in a room. A dark room. Like in the dream. He hasnt slept. And he hasnt ate.  His face is still half disinigrated.

Izuku decided that death was better than living through his real nightmare.