what happened during the time skip basically

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO THE STORY READ STARTING HERE

HUGE TIME SKIP BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN S T U C K ON WHAT TO WRITE.

So basically ehat I wouldve needed to write was, Dabi relays information and then the league is after them kinda but they dont delay any of the meetings or plans that AFO had made because they didnt wanna make him mad and they went after dabi himself.

They have another battle at the USJ but this time the heroes win and capture shigaraki and a few others. They manage to get more info and learn AFO's plan.

Time skip to AN EPIC BATTLE

See you there ✌

-----

YOU CAN STOP READING HERE IF YOU WANT BECAUSE IT IS NOT ESSENTIAL TO THE STORY ITS JUST ME RANTING ABOUT WATCHING TOO MUCH ANIME

So im sorry for not updating but i was trying to figure out what to write so i decided to break for a few days which was clearly a bad idea because now ive managed to be watching 3 different anime.

I just started danganronpa, even though i was kinda already in the fandom and stuff. Its a long story, but im finally watching the animation because the playthroughs of the games are so frikin boring.

I started watching free! as well but i kinda paused because i started watching danganronpa and ill keep watching soon because its only 13 episodes.  So ill watch that a bit in between arcs

And then I thought i finished hxh but turns out they just didnt have all of the episodes on netflix and they have the rest of it on crunchyroll!! Which i kinda hate because there are too many ads but i can just write on here or get a snack during the ads.

But still smh. They have like the whole next season.

Anywho thanks for reading my rant on watching too much anime. This story is coming to an end but i have a little bit more planned to write still.

So get ready for some drama and angst coming up soon