Ch. 9- Just like a normal couple

Alex awoke to a sharp beeping sound. She opened her eyes groggily, then grinned upon the realisation of what had happened the previous night. She was tender and achey, the good signs that she had had the best sex of her life. Kate groaned, and reached out for her phone and switched off the annoying alarm.
"Hey Al" she murmured to her lover.
"Hey beautiful," Alex spoke as she turned on the sofa to face her English teacher.
"We should probably get showered. We will reek of sex."
"You say that like it's a bad thing," Alex winked.
"It's not, but I'm quite enjoying our dirty little secret! Come take a shower with me."
With that, the girls heaved themselves up and preparing for round two of love making in the shower.
Almost too soon, Kate's car was in the school car park and Alex knew she should leave. She held Kate's hand and quickly kissed her on the cheek.
"I'll see you later!" She excitedly whispered before hurrying out the car. They were just like a normal couple- driving to work together, kissing goodbye. Except they weren't. Kate had this nagging at the back of her mind continuously. What they were doing was fundamentally wrong, yet she couldn't help herself. She was just so attracted to Alex. There's no crime in that is there?
The day dragged for both girls, and Alex didn't have English that day, so knew she would have to wait until detention to see Kate again. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't shake the image of the beautiful brunette between her legs. It was killing her to think she had a whole day still ahead of her. Her phone's vibration interrupted her daydream, and even though she was in the middle of maths class, she discreetly checked it. It was from Kate.
'Miss you already x'
'I was just thinking about you x'
'Texting in class. Bad girl ;)'
'What are you going to do about it Miss Hughes?'
'Meet me at my room at break x'
Wow. Clearly Alex wasn't the only one still thinking about the previous night. Just the thought of what Kate might do with her sent Alex's hormones into overdrive and she felt herself getting a little damp. She had to start fidgeting in an effort to relieve the tingling she was feeling down below. Could she last until break?
The bell signalling break rang and Alex rushed into Kate's room, smirking, "I've been a very bad girl." She spoke in a seductive voice, but instead of seeing a twinkle in Kate's eyes as she expected, she saw a look of horror.
Kate spoke in an even tone, excessively loudly, "Jason here is just finishing off his test, he will be a couple of minutes. Please lower your voice to avoid disturbing him. What were you saying?"
Alex stared at Kate and flicked her eyes between Jason and his teacher. She could not believe she had been so stupid.
"I was saying that I've been a bad girl, and I wanted to ask you when my detention was again?"
Alex knew it wasn't a great excuse, but hopefully Jason, who had been scribbling the whole time, hasn't noticed anything was amiss. After a minute or so of the lovers standing at the front the classroom in an awkward silence, Jason got up and handed his paper to Kate before walking out of the room.
"Oh. My. Gosh. I am so sorry. I didn't realise he was here," Alex grovelled.
"Don't worry, he didn't notice! Just be more careful next time!"
Kate didn't looked too annoyed, Alex thought, so maybe she's still in the mood. Soon the girls were kissing and their arms were groping at each other desperately. They only had twenty minutes so they needed to be quick. Alex quickly had her hands up Kate's blouse and soon the teacher was moaning, but quickly quietened down when she remembered where she was. She had to bite her lip when Alex tweaked her nipple. Soon Alex had her hand under Kate's skirt and was happily, but efficiently forcing her fingers in and out of Kate's vagina. Alex almost moaned herself when she felt the muscle walls contracting and spasming around her fingers, signally Kate's orgasm. After fifteen short minutes, both were leant against the desk breathing heavily and twitching. Neither would have been able to last until the detention.