Ch. 11- Early Christmas present

The last week of term flew by as both girls relished every moment they had together. Finally the end of term came, and they discreetly said goodbye to each other, arranging to meet up once before Christmas. Alex had no idea what she was going to get Kate, and had trawled the shops for hours on the Saturday searching for a suitable gift. Kate however knew exactly what she was going to give to Alex, and couldn't wait to give it to her girlfriend.
On the Wednesday after school had broken up, Alex knocked on Kate's door. As the door opened slowly, it revealed Kate in a short black pencil skirt, black stilettos, and a tight fitting extremely low cut blouse. She was also wearing glasses, which Alex thought was weird because Kate had perfect vision, just like every other part of her body.
"Kate, why are you-" Alex was cut of by Kate's seductive voice.
"Miss Hughes to you, young lady. Aren't you such a bad girl? Come inside, detention is about to begin."
At first, as Alex wandered into Kate's house, she was very confused. Why was she being so slutty teacher? Why didn't she let Alex call her Kate?
Then it dawned on her. Alex had, not long ago, revealed to Kate that she found it really sexy when Kate was putting on her 'angry teacher' persona. Kate had replied, saying that she got turned on a lot when Alex called her Miss Hughes. Together, the pair decided that one day they would explore their fantasies together and it looked like today was that day! Alex followed Kate to her dining room, where she saw that the oak table had papers strewn all over it, and looked like a teacher's desk. Kate had really put the effort in. Alex sat down in front of the desk as Kate stood behind it, seeming so much taller and powerful in those heels.
"Alex. Today I must give you your punishment."
"What are you going to give me?" Alex tried to play along but her smirk was undisguisable.
"Nothing if you grin like that you little madam," Kate spoke in a scarily real angry voice,"stand up. Now!"
Alex obliged, rising from her seat and walking towards Kate.
"Now. The rules are you can't come until I say so. If you use foul language, or call me inappropriate names, or even beg like the slut you are, I will make this even worse for you. But first, you pleasure me. Then we will see to your punishment. Do not touch me with your dirty little fingers. Only your mouth."
Alex dropped to her knees at once, she had never been not turned on. Kate raised her skirt and lowered her knickers, giving Alex better access. Alex licked and nipped at Kate's thigh before gently sucking on her clit. Kate was obviously as turned on as she was as her pussy was dripping wet. Ale licked up her lover's juices and gently stuck her tongue into Kate's vagina. She fucked her slowly at first, then increased the speed of her tongue thrusts in response to Kate's moans. Soon she was rapidly forcing her tongue in and out of Kate's well lubricated hole. In a quick movement, Kate's thighs clenched around Alex's head and Kate suppressed a moan of pleasure. She dragged Alex back to her feet.
"Average. Now let's see about your punishment."
After the majority of the day spent making love, the lovers exchanged their real gifts. Alex had bought a necklace for Kate. It was subtle and silver, so she could wear it to school. Kate had bought Alex a bracelet, engraved with both of their initials on the back. Kate also had a matching one of these. To the outside world the bracelets were just another piece of jewellery, but to the couple, they symbolised their secret relationship. They both knew they would never remove these from their wrists.