Ch 24- Graduation

For Alex, graduation day was no longer about the end of a school career. It was no longer about her becoming an adult and moving into the real world. It wasn't about getting drunk in the aftermath. It was about one thing, and one thing only. The start of the rest of her life with Kate. After graduation they could be together, no questions asked. They could walk down the street arm in arm without being worried about seeing someone they knew. It wouldn't matter anymore. So as much as Alex couldn't wait to leave school, on the morning of graduation that thought didn't enter her mind for a second.
Alex had dressed to show Kate exactly how sexy she was. The formal dress stuck to her skin and came to the middle of her thigh, revealing her long tanned legs. It was low cut, but with a blazer, not entirely innappropriate. Preparing to walk out the door, her parents were beaming with pride.
Alex had to go to a special area in the school to register and be sorted into an order and hadn't spotted Kate. Her parents took their seats in front of the stage, and soon Kate was lining up with her classmates, ready to hear her name being called. She had to admit, the black graduate's gown she now wore actually looked pretty good. With the cap, it made her seem far more intelligent than she was. Snapping out of her thoughts, Alex heard her name ring announced and walked excitedly onto the stage.
Alex zoned everything out. The applause. The voices. The faces. All she was looking for was Kate. She shook the headmaster's hand in a daze and scanned the crowd until her eyes landed on her girlfriend. There she was. Kate was sat right in the middle of the front row - unmissable, and in prime viewing location. Here eyes were filled with pride and she was grinning and clapping enthusiastically, but when their eyes locked, Kate's stare turned lustful and Alex felt a sudden longing for her teacher sat only metres away from her. Kate licked her lips and Alex had to look away in order to remember to place one foot in front of the other when walking the last few steps of the stage.
Alex found her seat but her view of Kate was blocked off. Sitting through the headmaster's speech was painful. Everyone else seemed to actually be interested, but Alex's nervous excitement made her fidgety, and she found herself checking her watch every minute. All of a sudden everyone was on their feet applauding. What was going on? Wait. It was over. Graduation was over! She was free! Kate. Where was Kate? Students, teachers and parents alike were rushing into one crowded area to hug, cry and reminisce, but Alex needed to find Kate. She bragged through people's conversations and ignored passing comments or greetings.
"Hey," came a whisper in Alex's ear. She could feel the hot breath on her neck and didn't have to turn to see who it was. Without looking, Alex grabbed the person's hand and pulled them away from the crowd. She was rushing now. Alex pushed open the door out of the hall and opened the first door of the main corridor. It was a store cupboard. Oh well, it would have to do. As soon as the other person was in the small room, Alex shut the door and switched on the light. God, Kate looked so beautiful.
She had her hair straightened and only light make up. It was a simple yet effective strategy that made Kate look divine.
"We made it!" Whispered Kate excitedly.
"Shut up," grumbled Alex as she stopped any complaints with a desperate kiss. Their lips and tongues mashed together and the passion of their embrace rose. Hands were tugging at clothes and they broke apart in attempt to undress each other.
Kate stepped away and growled, "you look fucking sexy in that gown."
She sank to her knees and hooked Alex's dress up her thighs, giving herself better access to her student's pussy. Alex was extremely wet, and as a light stroke with Kate's tongue confirmed, very ready. Kate licked and sucked at Alex's lips and clit, drawing moans from her lover. When she plunged her tongue into Alex's sopping hole, she felt hands on the back of her head, pushing her closer to her student's mound. Alex's taste was heavenly. Kate could eat Alex for the rest of her life, and she fully intended to, but for now, a loud moan of her name told Kate that Alex had orgasmed, and she was being dragged to her feet.
Tasting herself on her teacher's tongue, Alex smiled. She couldn't wait for the rest of her life to happen.
"Kate, baby."
"Yes?"
"I can't wait to spend my entire life with you."
"Me neither Al, me neither. Wait. Was that some sort of proposal?"
"No. Well, yeah I suppose so. I don't know."
"Alex."
"Yeah?"
"When we're older,"
"Yeah?"
"Marry me?"
"Yes. I will!"
"I love you Alex."
"I love you too baby."