2 mg dreams :3 and something else.

I had a couple dreams relating to magical girl results (of course)
The first one, it was just a small scene, then the dream continued normally.

I was looking at a distance, and these 2 magical girls (idk who) ran into 2 other magical girls who were twins, since my brain couldn't think up another last name it decided with 'the amane twin's', they both had white straight hair that went to their shoulders, they both had a white outfit as well, I think they had the weapon that the main character is in soul eater not!. I was at a far distance so there forms were blurry. They were in a dark street as well, and that's all there was.

The second one was me and a couple other Mg's from magia record were there, I remember tsukasa,tsukuyo, momoko, Felicia, kyoko,mami, and sayaka were all there, we were going to fight something and some brainwashed Mg's got in the way, the first one was tsukasa, which we were able to defeat her kinda easily since she oddly wasn't with her twin. The second,was,sadly, sayaka, she got brainwashed. Kyoko said that she'll be able to handle her after a while of fighting, after me and a couple others past by them something happened to sayaka, she waited too long to use her doppel and,sadly, became a witch, I was right behind her so I saw the whole process. I even shouted 'NO!' When that happened. I also saw her grief seed. That's where the dream ended, kinda dark.

The third result is small, I heard voices in my left ear and I sensed something behind me, it sounded like my mom but distorted and it was either doing the mocking thing or the gibberish you hear in cartoons, I know it was trying to say something to me but I couldn't understand it sadly. Nothing was behind me, and I refused to try and investigate it, not falling for that trope.

I also keep seeing a transparent white orb float around, but idk if kyubey can fly. Probably not.

Anyway that's it for results, I'll of course tell ya if there's more.

Edit: while writing this I saw a flash of kyubey looking at me in front of me, just thought you'd know.