dream that isn't results but still weird

Had a dream last night with my desired wings, which is odd, since I'm not really focusing on them right now, the dream must've happened due to me getting random phantom wings while falling asleep, anyway, here's what happened.

I was in my house alone with my wings out (they were retractable apparently) when I heard someone break in. It must've been a hunter since she wasn't at all shocked with me having wings, since I haven't fully grasped flying yet and my wings were still in development so I tried to run and hide from her in my bathroom, when I saw that it didn't have a lock I was screwed, so I sprinted out the bathroom and in a desperate attempt to stay alive I tried to fly. I succeeded but I had to hold onto the chandelier on the ceiling to try and stay afloat, it worked, she walked right passed me, and I nearly fell down instead of floating down. She sadly heard the thump and started marching towards me, the next part is a bit blurry but I think I lured her outside and lock the door. A couple hours later my family came home,and with pizza hut! In the near end of the dream she tried getting in by pretending to be homeless and severely autistic, but, of course I didn't trust her, just tried to kill me after all.

Thats all, idk why I had a wing dream instead of a mg one.