REDO: making my wish ❤

At was around 10-11pm, and everyone was going to sleep, except for me. My insomnia was bad, even after the fun day I had today which left me tired, I did try sleeping on the couch since there were no more bedrooms, but it was so uncomfortable, so I decided to visit the balcony since it helps calm me down, and its most peaceful at night, after a while, I see a white figure. It was kyubey!
QB: hello robin, I am kyubey, i have given you a once in a lifetime chance to make a contract with me and become a magical girl! Do you accept?

'Oh my god, the subliminals actually work'  i think, but no time for shock, I can finally say my wish and get full results! I start speaking:
Me: yes, I do.
QB: alright then, what is the wish that'll make your soul gem shine?

Me: I wish that the virus plauging the world gets a cure and that everyone uses it.
QB: alright, stand still.
He reaches out and pulls my soul out, and makes it into a soul gem, a gold casino with a bright reg gem, the top is a fire symbol, while the bottom is a heart. After a little while I'm able to make it into a ring. It looks exactly like the one I lost a week before.

I was ecstatic, I was a magical girl now! I can't wait to tell everyone.

===================

What do ya think? Sorry its a bit short and that it took so long.