i.shouldve.looked. + dreams

So, I woke up after a dream I had at 5:44 am, I went back to sleep, and slightly hoping that kyubey will arrive, except I didn't actually feel excited, maybe I randomly and successfully detached? think it did help of what happened next.

Basically, I heard slight scratching at my window while trying to sleep, I did the 'don't remember letting any cats in' thing, and waited for the 'hey' thing, other than that I had an urge to look, but I didn't because I would've wanted to go perfectly but wasn't actually obsessed with it. But I didn't look and the 'they' never came.

Thinking about it now I should've looked, sure kyubey might've not been there but it would be exciting if he was and left because the night went almost exactly to my script,
-------------------------
Now the dreams.

The first one ain't a result, but I think its weird nonetheless. Basically I was listening to night core and had recently loved this new song, except, the song wasn't any of like I heard before, it was a delivery themed song, I remember cause the picture was an anime ups girl delivering a package to us (picture was first person theme)

I dont remember the lyrics but I remember the song started with 'special delivery!' In a high pitched voice, seemed like a song random encounters would make, but why would a game be about being a delivery person???

The second one had a bit of results, but only a tiny bit. I saw kyubey clearly (he looked exactly like in the anime) and I accidentally touched his ear, (the long part) it felt like petting a short haired cat except he doesnt shed. And no, sadly he's not fluffy.