weird dream

I had a weird dream that also included a bit of results.

In the dream me and a couple other magical girls were fighting something, a giant monster, but after finding out we can't hurt it, we try to retreat, everyone else escaped but I sadly got caught.. Next thing I know im in the monsters stomach( it looked a bright blue), where I saw dead body's, but shockingly everything seemed to be intact, I saw couches, wood,tables, all perfectly fine. And the two dead bodies I saw were completely intact, I didnt feel them but I bet they were still warm , after a while of looking I yelled out "hello?" Because if I saw those bodies then there must be survivors, one person came out, it was a short brown haired girl, around my age or older than me. She explained what they were, basically since they can't be digested, they made a civilization and were generally living in peace. I asked the question "why did you give up? Didn't you try to fight at least?" They didnt, and things seemed normal, but stuff didn't sit right with me. Somehow I was able to get out of there and destroy the monster, and idk where the people were, but I think they soon moved to an abandoned town.

What do ya think?