dream.

I had a weird dream last night, I don't think it was about results,but for now I'll just talk like I was in a labyrinth. I was in this horror like game. At first I was just watching markiplier play it, but then I was suddenly in the dream, there were 5-6 levels. Each was some sort of death run. I basically had to avoid obstacles and weird stuff some to life trying to kill me, I only remember the first and last level. The first was a carnival maze. I remember getting jumpscared the most and when for the first half I was just watching markiplier play it and get jump scared. I remember at the end of the first level (when I was actually in it) I met this girl also in the carnival. She had short brown, almost black hair, and seemed slightly taller than me. She was stuck too, so we decided to work together to find an exit. I remember one of the familiars tried to throw a large sharp nail at her head to kill her, but she bent down to pick something up, thus it missed her.

Now, to the last level. I remember this time was an office/storage room theme. The familiars were fans, just stuff you'd find in an office. I remember just speed running through it, nearly dying at every obstacle I faced, and example was a fan, using electricity to try and electrocute me. I remember being inches away from the bolt of lightning, just speeding through and getting to the next door. I think there was this huge and long hall where the final exit was at the end. And of course. As a last attempt, I think a huge last villain or a witch was chasing me. I was scared, getting more terrified as I stopped for even a second to dodge obstacles. Desks, other familiars, anything, soon, the door came into view. I stopped and tried to open the door, then I heard a high pitch voice say "the last door!" As I was trying to open it, slipped out of my hands the first time from being sweaty cause of the fear. The second time I got it open and left, and that's when I woke up.

I looked up the meanings and it says I may feel like I'm losing control of life, running away from problems, but its mostly the first one.

What do ya Think?