WHAT THE FU-

So I was trying to sleep and focused on a spot on my ceiling, then.. This possible familiar appeared.

The edges were blurry, but I think it had 4 legs and looked like a kindergartner had drawn it and didn't color the inside of it, it was 100x times bigger than a house spider, it was half the size of a grown cat, and crawled on my ceiling for 5 sec...

The edges were blurry, but I think it had 4 legs and looked like a kindergartner had drawn it and didn't color the inside of it, it was 100x times bigger than a house spider, it was half the size of a grown cat, and crawled on my ceiling for 5 seconds. I know for a fact it was real since I had just started trying to sleep at 6:05am, (so 7 min ago as I'm typing this) And earlier, an area on the wall was starting to get a similar effect as the one in my living room, where I got really lightheaded every time I got near it. It appeared where my smoke alarm was, and stopped after crawling a feet or a yard.

AND I had just started to try and make myself not expect for kyubey to show up every time I go to sleep near 6am.

AND I THOUGHT I HEARD THE TV ON WITH THE NEWS WHEN IT WAS OFF THE WHOLE TIME BECAUSE IN MY SCRIPT I WROTE THAT DAD WAS GOING TO WORK AT 6AM INSTEAD OF 7.

WHAT.

THE.

FUCK.