my mg personality, and results!

Starting to notice I might be starting to act similar to my mg form?

To explain, the personality I have in my mg form is more calm, emotionless,wants to get to the point and hates when villains monolouge, and can be way more violent, like: "shut the fuck up I wanna kill you already" in a sense. I don't do those classic stuff in children mg shows where they have no common sense, but can be sassy, and maybe even roast people sometimes.

Why the 'emo' personality is, cause I'm the reaper, and who the hell wants to see a cringy anime reaper acting like the classic pink haired clutz protagonist and for everything to be..not that. I just wanna stick to the Original outfit with some things changed to make it more modern in a sense, mostly cause I think just only the cloak and scythe is boring.
...and I'm a bit of an emo.

To results, like I said, I've been acting more like that, but only the 'emotionless' type, I have less of a reaction to things, for example, a friend shows me her artwork, I'm like 'cool.' But I don't say that cause I don't wanna seem rude, so I just put "that's amazing!" So it would seem like I loved it cause I don't want them to be hurt.

(discord friendos I'm sorry-)

I've also been more sassy, roastful (but can't think of any good ones), and generally more confident in what I want say,