Chapter 5 - How to Be A Queen

Myeong Jo walked back to her room. You know the feeling when someone gives you a toy to play with and then says it's temporary. Just that feeling was going on inside her head. In one word, hurt and broken.

She laid down on the bed, tugging herself inside the blanket. She tried her best to hold on the tears. Her heart was broken. Not because Jimin was not hers, not because she couldn't stay here forever, not because she couldn't be his wife. Because she had to go back to that hell painful life. The same old life which she wanted to end yet she had go to back to that life.

She was thinking it would had been better if the comet didn't grant her wish. She would've been dead by now. She wouldn't had to stay alive to return to that life, that very life she wanted to end. She missed her brother. Knowing he thought her as a burden, yet she still missed him. After all, he raised her.

Myeong Jo hugged the pillow beside her tightly. She could really use some consolation now. But she didn't have anyone. She thought to herself, "I must tell Jimin tomorrow morning. I must do it. He has to know I am not his wife."

Speaking of which, what could've happened to the real wife? Where was she right now?

------------

"Wakey, wakey..."

A sweet voice rang inside her ears. She opened her eyes slowly. At first, it was blurry then when it was clear, it was him. Park Jimin.

"Good morning, darling. Let's wake up now, shall we?" he had a huge smile on his face and pulled the blanket away.

Myeong Jo kept her eyes on him as she sat upright, her hair messed like a bird nest. Jimin chuckled at her messy hair and ruffled it more.

"So cute." He grinned with his teeth.

Myeong Jo recalled everything from yesterday. She had to tell everything to him.

"Jimin-ssi, t-there's something I must tell you." She slowly uttered.

"Okay, but first, I'm cooking breakfast. So get up, shower and come downstairs." He sat closer to her and kissed her forehead. Then he got away from her.

Myeong Jo's eyes widened as big as ever. She stared at him with her mouth slightly open, surprised. Her heart was beating fast as ever.

"What? I can't do that to my wife?" Jimin chuckled at her.

Myeong Jo's cheeks flushed red, "N-no. B-but...you can't just--"

Jimin cut her off, "I can't keep myself away from you. I want to be with you all the time." He pouted his lips like a kid.

Myeong Jo blinked her eyes repeatedly at his action. He chuckled at her again and went out of the room.

After a while, Myeong Jo came to the royal dinning table. Usually the maids used to serve her. Today there was no maids at all. Surprised, she sat on a chair. The table was empty too.

She waited and after some time, the smell of hot breakfast flew under her nose. She immediately understood what was being cooked.

Then she saw a Jimin in a chef outfit, coming towards her with plates of breakfast in his hands like a professional. He even added a fake moustache under his nose.

Myeong Jo was at first surprised to see him like this. He placed the delicious food in front of her and began giving a lecture in French accent, "Good morning, Mademoiselle. Chef Jimin has prepared your favorite food all by himself."

She pressed her lips into a thin line; trying not to laugh.

"You are allowed to laugh, Mademoiselle." Jimin spoke and Myeong Jo burst into laughter. His face was too funny to bear.