Chapter 23 - Where Are You

4 years later.....

"Coming up next is, "149 Days : Still Never Yours" has been the best selling book of South Korea over the last 3 years. It has sold about 9 million copies and it already is the best seller book in this country. Author Min Myeong Jo made a debut with this extraordinary book that reached the attention of the whole nation within 2 weeks. Collaborating with Jung MSC Company, this book is the highest rated love story of all time in the history of the Republic of Korea.

CEO Jung Ho Seok stated in the latest interview that this book touched him in the first chapter and he decided to publish it without any delay. Here's what he said in the interview,

"I mean can you imagine such a beautiful story? A comet made the wish of a depressed girl come true at the last moment of her life. This little sentence is enough to grab our eyes. When Miss. Min joined our company, I was told by her elder brother Yoon Gi who's my friend that she was looking for a publisher to publish her book. I hesitated at first but when I read the first chapter, man was I impressed? Yes I was! So without delaying I published the first chapter and guess what? Already 489k copies were sold! Haha.... She nailed it."

The book is about a depressed girl who had a life called unworthy and burden: decides to end her life by jumping from the cliff. At the last moment, she wished upon the Neowise Comet in the dark sky for a person who'll acknowledge her heart and change her sad life into a happy one. Magically the comet grants her wish true. The plotline follows to where she transports into another universe; into the body of a Queen and a wife of Park Jimin; The King.

Park Jimin aka the male character keeps loving his wife very dearly without knowing that this woman was not his wife at all. And the girl Min Myeong Jo falls in love with him too easily.

Fans went crazy at the third chapter when the book was on its 2M sales when they got to know that Myeong Jo has to go back to the world after 149 days. The female protagonist tries to tell Jimin about herself but finds herself against luck as he keeps on showering her with uncountable love and happiness.

Last Month, the book finally came to an end and fans didn't expect the ending. Author Min ended the story with a sad ending by Jimin ousting her out of his heart when he got to know the truth a few weeks before her last day. And the girl had to return back to her same old sad life; leaving the most precious person of her whole life. At first, fans all over the country were very unsatisfied with the ending. But slowly they began to realize its plotline and importance so they didn't protest.

This book is very popular among all types of generation especially the young teens. They found a perfect book to know what is Love and how it happens without any knowledge. Even the older men in society also gave good reviews about this book.

In an interview that was held recently, the author of this book was asked about the title and why did she name it like that. Here's what she said about it, "As you can see, no matter what it is, the female character Myeong Jo was never loved by the male character. No matter how much she loved him, he only cared for his real wife; not a single time did he even thought of her. Even though she stayed 149 days with him, the male character shoved her away like a toy. So that's how I got the idea of the tittle. Like Still Never Yours though I was with you for so many days......"

This book was recognized by its amazing writing lines, summery, twisting scenes, well imagined characters also by its beautiful feelings of love. Those who are elder readers stated that never in their life did they found such a book like this where Love is written so truly and perfectly. Every line on the book seemed so real.