Chapter 30 - Be Mine

Jimin's P.O.V

"Oh dear comet, I don't know if it will work or even if you're listening to me. I want to make a wish to you. You see, about 4 years ago, a comet like you made the wish of a girl come true. That girl is...my wife. She left me here all alone. And I know for sure in the other universe, she's been crying every single night for me. She misses me like I do. Oh comet, just how you united two souls from two different universes, please...let it happen once again. Let me go to her. I hurt her in the most painful way. I need to ask for her forgiveness. I need to give her happiness and love she craves for. I want her to be my wife, Swan Comet. Please... please take me to her. She's alone there. She needs me like I need her. I want to marry her and have beautiful children. Without her, there won't be any Park Jimin. Please let your magic work again. Please let me go to her universe. Let me find her and make her the happiest woman in the world. I want to live and die with her. All I know is she is waiting for me. She's waiting for my apology. So please have mercy on us like you did. For the sake of Almighty, listen to my pleads and take me to her universe. I promise.. I'll never let her cry again. Please..."

The next thing I know is I'm standing in the middle of a busy road. And I knew my Myeong Jo wasn't lying. The comet indeed granted my wish.

A week has passed by. Glad the money here is the same as my Kingdom. I managed to take a hotel room for myself. I must say being independent is really fun. Here no one knows me. They just see me as Park Jimin, the character of her book. I have to buy her whole series book too. I can't believe she wrote a novel about our love. I'm very happy that she is a successful author now. Now I must find her though it'll be difficult.

Being an author is as same as being an idol. She isn't seen anywhere. She doesn't come out in public that much; from what I heard. I have been looking for her since the last few days. All I know is she lives in an apartment. But which one?

Just like ever day, I failed today too. Night has fallen on me. Tonight was a bit different from other nights. The Swan Comet was brightly visible in the sky tonight. I watched it too with others. I wish I could've watched it with the girl I love.

I didn't feel like going back to my hotel tonight. Just wanted to have a walk in the cold breeze. This bridge is called Han River Bridge by people around here. It's quite popular for some reasons. I just walked on that.

It was almost midnight so no people were in my sight. Except for one. For a long time, I've been seeing her standing there; looking at the comet. Is it safe for a woman to stand there alone so late at night? And why didn't she come when others came? Why now at midnight? She must be brave.

I almost walked passed her when I suddenly felt my heart stopping me. I walked again but my heart just hit me. I swear it hit me! I looked back at the girl unknowingly. Is it her?

My heart thumped inside as if it wants to jump out. She didn't seem to notice me so I walked back to her and stood behind her. It was her. The figure was same. She has grown taller. Her hair is cut to her shoulder length now. She looks so amazing.

A smile bloomed on my lips as I let out a deep sigh. I think my waiting has come to an end. I found my beautiful cute silly wife of 149 days again. I did many mistakes. And I'll make it up for her. I know she'll forgive me. She has the kindest heart ever. It's my duty to reform her broken heart again.

It feels wonderful to see you again, Myeong Jo. My Darling.💕"

Jimin's P.O.V ends.