Chapter 31 (The Last)

"Breaking News of This Week! On the event of Christmas, there has been arranged a great festival in front of Namsan Tower at night on the behalf of The Minister. Says to be a free concert for young fellows. Till now, we've confirmed that TXT, EverGlow, Ateez & ITZY and other local artists will be performing during the festival. Fans are very excited saying this is a super big chance for them to see their favorite artists for free.

The Minister has appointed Author Min Myeong Jo, Entertainment CEO Jin Young Park and Comedian Kang Ho Dong as our special guests. We hope to see their performances and we hope that this festival brings joy and happiness to us on the day of Christmas. We wish you A Merry Christmas to all Korean Citizens. This is SBS News Reporter Kim Seok Jin with Cameraman Bang Si Hyuk."

-----------------

"So you're telling me you didn't see him when you woke up and it's been 5 days?" Yoon Gi asked again to be clear.

Myeong Jo nodded, her eyes never leaving the window.

Both of them were inside their limo. They were on their way to the festival.

"Are you sure he came inside your apartment though? Maybe all of those were your imagination." like always, he will be savage and suspicious about Jimin.

Myeong Jo frowned and looked at her brother, "Oppa, are you telling me that was a dream? I would know it if it was! And we literally kissed! Not just one time!"

She lowered her voice as soon as she realized the driver may had heard everything.

"Yah, let's say he ran away. What'll you do?" he asked her; cheesily smiling.

She scoffed, "I doubt he will do that."

"But Yoon Gi Oppa, do you know? He asked me to be his......." Myeong Jo acted like she was a high school girl who got a hint that her crush of all time just winked at her.

"Be Mine doesn't mean he's asking you to marry him! I know what you're thinking." his words made her pout.

"Then what did he mean?" she asked him.

Yoon Gi thought for some time and looked at her, "Maybe...girlfriend? Maybe just to be his partner at night?"

She slapped his arm out of annoyance. Yoon Gi flinched in pain as he got away from her side as far as possible. She was so done with her useless elder brother.

-----------------

The festival almost came to an end with each artist performing their latest song and some local high school boys performing group singing. Most of the time, Myeong Jo was on her phone while Yoon Gi was sleeping in his chair. The audiences were clapping, whistling, fan-girling, crying, laughing, dancing, singing along etc. It was really like a concert.

The host came up on the stage with a card in his hands, "And now we'll wrap up tonight's wonderful festival by a performance of a local man......." he continued his words but Myeong Jo didn't pay ahead as she was busy with her phone.

Yoon Gi woke up from his 3 hour sleep and glanced around.

"Where am I?"

She replied without looking at him, "Still at the festival."

He frowned and looked at the stage. "Is this the last one?"

Myeong Jo nodded though she wasn't aware.

"Great. Let me watch this one then. Hey, wait! Did TXT perform yet?" he asked Myeong Jo with the most curious face she ever seen.

"Yeah. Can't You See Me & Run Away."