Chapter 26 - More Valuable

The morning alarm rang through her ears early. Myeong Jo found herself laying in front of her door. She didn't even realize she fell asleep after crying her heart out the second she entered her house. She found her back aching and her head slightly heavy; not to mention her eyes dry.

She stood up and stood in front of the mirror. When she tried to recall what happened last night, her head hurt. Then she remembered.

Jimin was back. He was really here. No, he wasn't. It was her imagination. She yearned for him that time and ended up making a stranger Jimin.

Not able to understand the whole situation, she decided after a long thinking that even if he's back, she should avoid him. If Jimin is here to take her with him, then she won't let him do that. He can't be forgiven that easily. He tried to kill her. Also he never ever loved her. Basically going back to him will be wrong. He was never hers and he will never be. The real wife loved him more than her so she's the only one who deserves him. So she calmed her heart down and breathed.

Her phone rang suddenly so she went to pick it up. It was Ho Seok.

"Good morning, Mr. Jung." her voice was low.

"Yah, you know you have to come to office today. We gotta discuss about your book cover." he said.

"Nae, I'll be there." she hung up.

Let's prepare ourselves for our daily routine.

Myeong Jo was working inside her office after deciding the theory of the new book cover. Then she began writting her story on her computer.

There was a knock on her door; revealing her secretary.

"Ma'am, you have a guest."

She furrowed her eyebrows a little, "Guest?"

"He said you know him." she said.

Myeong Jo then said, "Where is he?"

"In the lobby."

Myeong Jo made her way to the lobby. She wondered who could've came to see her. And she knows him? Must be a fan or someone.

She took the elevator and walked towards the lobby where mostly guests wait on the couches. She saw a man standing with his back.

"Excuse me, you wanted to see me?" she asked trying to sound firm.

He turned her back and smiled at her.

It was Park Jimin.

Her serious face dropped into a surprised face. Hard to believe that last night was just a dream but he proved it wrong. He was really here in this world. She blinked her eyes rapidly; her new behavior if she's nervous or uncomfortable. Jimin smiled cheesily somehow.

"You surprise me in many ways. I spent the whole last night reading your book. And I must say you didn't miss a single details about us." Jimin stated looking through her book self and awards that she recieved in her office.

You know the feeling when you write a love story about you and your imaginary boyfriend; and that boyfriend reads your story? It totally feels embarrassing!

She hid her head in front of her monitor and kept typing fast as if she didn't care. But her face was red and her insides were acting weird because HE had read their story! She wrote everything including kisses and stuffs. It really felt embarrassing. Now she regrets why she didn't change the male lead's name.