Chapter 27 - Yoon Gi's Step

Yoon Gi choked on his water and threw it all over the table. Luckily it didn't wet Myeong Jo. He was surprised. Very surprised.

"Say that again." he said.

"Park Jimin is here in this universe. He's back." Myeong Jo repeated the same sentence she's been saying for 3 times already but her elder brother was taking too much time to accept it.

Yoon Gi stared at her for a while then put the glass of water down.

"Are you kidding with me?"

She furrowed her eyebrows, "What? No! Why will I mention a joke like this? He's really back, Oppa. He's been following me for more then a week. Everywhere!"

She crossed her arms and leaned back in the chair. Both the siblings were in Myeong Jo's apartment in the dinning hall, taking their dinner.

Yoon Gi clenched on to his fists, "Where's that bastard?"

She widened her eyes and asked, "Bastard? I thought you liked him."

"Need to remind you what he did with you? That thing he did almost to kill you will never be forgiven by me. I really want to punch the shit out of his face and do so much things that....." he continued his sentence that mostly said what he would like to do with Jimin.

Myeong Jo sighed, "Oppa, come to the point. Jimin is following me everywhere I go. When I go to office, he sits inside my room, when I walk back he walks with me too, in the night if I feel bored inside my house, I stand at the balcony and guess what? He's standing in front of my house too! I mean isn't he stalking me? He's like everywhere I go. Why? I can't even turn him away."

She stood up from the table as she was finished eating and washed her dish. Yoon Gi was only drinking the water and thinking about how to punish Jimin.

"I admit I didn't give him a chance to explain or something about why, how he's here. But yesterday, he bought a hotel for himself! He became the owner of that! He's the reason the rumour about me getting married spread all over Facebook. And not to mention, how he keeps smirking that he's gonna marry me and stuff." she shrugged her shoulders off thinking about that.

Yoon Gi was still deeply thinking about the punishment; crossing his fingers over his forehead.

"Oppa!" she shouted at him now he looked at her.

"Punishing him won't do any better. Think about how you can get rid of him." she said before making herself comfortable on the white couch to watch TV.

He walked towards her and sat beside her.

"Why do you want to get rid of him? You loved him." he asked.

She looked back at Yoon Gi and kept silent for some minutes.

"Umm....well.....I-I......"

"Hey, you're confused about your feelings, aren't you? You say you love him and the next second, you say you hate him. I know you are having a tough time now." he patted her shoulders.

"It's like if I see him, I always want to hug him. But something holds me off. When I think deeply, it's that time. The time he banished me from his heart and treated me like a criminal. That painful memory is stopping me from going back to him." she muttered, lowering her head.

"Why'll you go back to him? He hurted you so I won't let you or him to be together again. Not ever." Yoon Gi put his hands behind his head and then rested them over the couch.

Myeong Jo sighed and watched the drama.

"But how on earth did he get here? And why? Why did he? You didn't ask him?" Yoon Gi asked opening one eye.