Epilogue

5 Years Later
•.¸♡ - ♡¸.•

Jimin's P.O.V

“Appa, how much longer?”

I looked down at my 4 year old son who dislikes to wait. We are standing in front of the airport; leaning against our car.

“Anytime now, soldier.” Hopefully he will wait more if I tell him that.

He whined like a baby, “But what are we even waiting for?”

“Eomma will be here any minute now. We are waiting for her.” I saw his face brightening up with sunlike happiness as he began dancing in place. Well not actually dancing but moving around, jumping..... That's dance for a little kid like him. “Yaayyy.......”

He's been playing with the car door repeatedly by opening the door and closing it again. I think he has done it 14 times by now. I wonder what fun he finds in it.

I wanted to hold his hand but it's hard to hold him when I'm carrying my daughter in my arms. She's only 7 months. And it's a Good thing she is not awake yet. She can only stop her cries when she sees her mother.

“Eomma! Eomma!” before I knew it, Hyun Min ran forward like a puppy inside the airport gate. I let him do that as there wasn’t much crowd today. I glanced upon the woman who came out just now; looking absolutely gorgeous with sunglasses on and hair down. Did I ever find her not beautiful? No.

I smiled immediately looking at her. Hyun Min made his way towards his mother among the people and kept calling her with so much affection. Once she saw her son running towards her, she sat on her knees within a second and he ran into her embrace. I know she's gonna cry in any second. Aish, my silly wife!

I took a look at my sleeping daughter then made our way towards the mother-son who's hugging each other as if they are gonna burst. Even from a distance, I could see her crying.

“Oh my little baby mochi.....how have you been? Eomma missed you so much. So much that she couldn’t even sleep.” she looked at him who's giggling.

“Did you listen your father? Didn’t break the house yet?” she pinched his tiny nose and he ended up pouting.

“Eomma, I did all the things I promised.” Hyun Min held out his fingers and began counting.

“One, drink milk daily; check.
Two, do not disturb Min Young when she's asleep; check.
Three, listen to Appa; check.
Four, don't run inside the apartment in case I fall down; check.
Five, thank Almighty before eating; check.
Six, don't watch Sponge Bob after 10.......”

Hyun Min's voice faded away as he chuckled nervously. He scabbed the back of his neck and looked down. Myeong Jo laughed amd cupped both of his cheeks.

“That's alright. Since you completed 5 missions out of 6, you can get away with one.” she held out her hand for high-five and he gladly did it; making a skin-slap sound.

“Aigoo, my son.....” Myeong Jo got emotional again and hugged him. Hyun Mjn never resists hugs from his parents. He loves them. “Eomma, I missed you.”