Season 2 Chapter 9 : Hero Internship

It was finally the first day of the hero internships and Class 1-A was currently at the train station, getting ready to leave for their chosen internships and they had their suitcases with their hero costumes inside.

Aizawa : You all have your costumes, right? Remeber, you aren't allowed to wear them in public. Don't drop them or anything.

Ashido : Yessir!

Aizawa : Speak clearly! It's "yes, sir," Ashido.

Ashido : Yes, sir...

Aizawa : Make sure you mind your manners with the heroes at your internships. Off with you, now.

Everyone : Yes, sir!

As Ben was heading to his train he was stopped by Jiro.

Jiro : Hey, dweeb, don't get yourself into trouble during the internship, alright?

Ben : Oh, come on. You worry too much. I'm going to be with pro heroes. If I get into trouble they'll protect me.

Jiro : Even so, *points at Omnitrix* ever since you got that thing on your wrist you've gotten in loads of trouble. Trouble that even pro heroes can't handle.

Ben : I'll be fine. I'm going to be interning with All Might's former sidekick, remember?

Jiro : Yeah, Nighteye. Still, I don't know why you picked the Nighteye agency? I'm sure there are better agencies you can go to.

Ben : Well he was All Might's sidekick, so his skills have to be guaranteed amazing, and who knows maybe he can help me out with the Omnitrix.

Jiro : I guess... Just be careful.

Ben : I'll be fine. You worry too much.

Jiro : Ben, I'm being serious. If something goes wrong at least try to contact me.

Ben then sees how serious Jiro was. She was really worried about him going to Sir Nighteye's agency by himself. Who can blame her, he had the most powerful device in the world which heroes were interested in. And if heroes are interested in something special, so are the villains. Ben just gave her a reassuring smile and held out his fist in front of her.

Ben : I promise I'll be careful, and if something goes wrong I'll call you.

Jiro smiles at his words then held her fist out as the two fist bumped.

Jiro : Thank you. I'll see you later.

The two part ways as they both head to their hero internship's.

[ Time Skip ]

Currently, Ben got off the train he took and was walking to the Nighteye Agency. As he was walking he remembers about when he asked Midoriya about Sir Nighteye.

[ Flash Back ]

In the classroom of Class 1-A Midoriya was sitting at his desk looking at the list of pro hero agencies and was trying to decide which one to go to.