Season 4 Chapter 3 : Fighting Fate

It was the next day and the first day of Ben and Midoriya's work study. They were both at the agency in Sir Nighteye's office with their hero costumes on, standing next to Mirio and Bubble Girl as they all listen to what they were going to do today.

Nighteye : Today, we will be doing patrols and surveillance. We'll split up into two groups with me and Bubble Girl, and Mirio, Ben, and Midoriya.

Midoriya : Surveillance?

Ben : What for?

Bubble Girl : Nighteye Agency is currently working on a secret investigation.

Nighteye : Shie Hassaikai is a small designated villains group. Its young head... in other words, the number two, Chisaki, has started strange actions. His plague mask is his trademark.

Nighteye then shows his team the picture of Chisaki.

Midoriya : That mask's scary!

Ben then looks at the picture and then realizes that he seen this picture before.

Ben : This guy...

Nighteye : What is it, Ben? Do you know about him?

Ben : No, I just saw this picture before. I saw this when I was looking through reports with Bubble Girl during my internship.

Midoriya : But designated villain groups are under surveillance of the police, so they usually seem pretty obedient.

Bubble Girl : It's because there was a big break up once in the past. But this Chisaki guy is starting to gather them again for some reason. Recently, he's even made contact with the League of Villains. The details are unclear, though.

Ben & Midoriya : The League of Villains...?!

Nighteye : But we haven't been able to get any proof that he's planning anything criminal. Because of that, the Hassaikai is a gray close to black, and we cannot treat them like villains. What we're after is their tail. Be careful not to let them suspect anything.

Nighteye Team : Yes, sir!

================================================================================

After finishing explaining the plan the team then split up and went on their patrol and surveillance route. Mirio, Ben, and Midoriya were currently walking through the streets as people start to notice that they were heroes on patrol.

Girl #1 : Oh, heroes!

Girl #2 : It's the two boys that were in the U.A. sports festival on TV.

Midoriya : I'm nervous...

Mirio : You must've at least went on patrol at your internship, right? Oh, was the League of Villains attack too traumatic?

Midoriya : No, but for various reasons, I wasn't able to experience the basics. Are you not nervous, Ben?