Season 3 Chapter 10 : Create Those Ultimate Moves

It was the next day after moving into the student dorms, Heights Alliance, where the students begin their new lives as they devote their days becoming heroes. Currently, the students of Class A were in their classroom while their homeroom teacher was explaining what they were going to do today.

Aizawa : I believe I mentioned this yesterday, but for now, Class 1-A of the hero course will be focusing on getting their provisional licenses.

Everyone : Yes, sir!

Aizawa : A hero license bears with it the great responsibility of human life. Of course, the exam to receive one is very difficult. Even the provisional license has only 50% passing rate each year.

Mineta : Just the provisional license is that hard?

Aizawa : That's why today we will have each of you come up with at least two...

The door then suddenly opens and the students then see that Midnight, Cementos, and Ectoplasm were standing in the doorway.

Aizawa : ...ultimate moves.

Kaminari & Kirishima : Ultimate moves?!

Ashido & Kaminari : It's like a real school thing and yet--

Kirishima & Sero : It's like a super normal hero thing!

Ectoplasm : "Ultimate"! This means that this move will give you a sure win!

Cementos : A move so ingrained into your body that others cannot copy it. Battle means seeing how much you can force what you're good at on your opponent.

Midnight : Your moves will represent you. These days, pro heroes without ultimate moves are an endangered species.

Aizawa : We will tell you more as we go along. We want to proceed logically. Change into your costumes and meet in Gym Gamma.

================================================================================

The students then changed into their costumes and headed to Gym Gamma, as they continues to listen to their teacher.

Aizawa : Gym Gamma, also known as the "Training Dining Land," or TDL.