Season 4 Chapter 4 : An Unpleasant Talk

A couple days have passed and Nighteye hasn't called Ben or Midoriya at all, but they finally got a call from him to come to the agency. The two then changed into their school uniforms and then headed out of the dorm. When they go outside they see Kirishima who was also in his uniform, and seemed to be going to his work study as well.

Kirishima : Midoriya, Ben, morning! Are you two going to your work study today, too? What a coincidence!

Midoriya : They haven't called us in for a while, so it's like I'm finally going in again.

Ben  : We were told that we didn't need our costumes, though...

Uraraka : Oh? Morning!

Midoriya, Ben and Kirishima turn around and see Uraraka and Tsuyu also in their school uniforms and also seemed to be going to their work study.

Uraraka : Are you three going in today?

Midoriya : Yeah.

Tsuyu : What a coincidence. We are, too.

The five then start to walk to their work study and as they were walking they noticed there were a lot of heroes around the area. When they arrive at the train station, they all rode the same train and were all going to the same station. When they arrive at the station they were going to, they also went in the same direction, even at the same corner of the street.

The five then arrived at the Nighteye Agency and then see U.A.'s Big Three were all there as well. When they all enter the building they see various pro heroes were already inside.

The meeting was about to start so everyone all gathered in the meeting room and sat at the table. Bubble Girl was standing in front of a big screen behind Nighteye and began to read a report from her tablet, explaining to everyone about the Shie Hassaikai investigation.

Bubble Girl : *nervous* Well then, let's begin. Those of us from Nighteye Agency have been conducting an independent investigation into the designated villains group known as the Shie Hassaikai for about two weeks.

Pro Hero #1 : What prompted this?

Bubble Girl : An accident involving a gang of thieves called the Reservoir Dogs.

Pro Hero #2 : I heard about that.

Bubble Girl : The police wrote it off as an accident, but there were number of points that didn't make sense, so we began tailing them.

Centipeder : I, Centipeder, conducted a follow-up investigation. In my investigation, I found that, in the past year, the members of Shie Hassaikai have increased contact with those outside of their organization and the groups involved with shady business, moving with the aim of expanding their organization and increasing their funds. And soon after beginning in the investigation, he was in contact with a member of the League of Villains, Jin Bubaigawara, villain name: Twice.

The screen behind Nighteye then shows a picture of Twice and Chisaki together.

Centipeder : They were wary of being tailed, and I was unable to follow them, but with the help of the police I was able to confirm that an altercation had occurred between the two organizations.

Gran Torino : Since the League was involved, they also reached out to Tsukauchi and me.

Kesagiriman : Where is Tsukauchi?

Gran Torino : There were other eyewitness reports to look into so he went to check them out. *to Midoriya* Kid, I didn't think it would end up like this. I'm afraid I've pulled you into something troublesome.