BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 5

The three then dash towards Nine and attack as the villain puts up another Air Wall and block their attack. As Nine continues to maintain his Air Wall he could feel the pain growing stronger every time he uses a Quirk.

Nine : How could you possibly avoid my lighting...!

Midoriya : You stopped us with that before!

The three then were able to break Nine's Air Wall for the first time as he was pushed back from the force of the attack.

Bakugo : So we planned for it, and used that idiot Kaminari as a lighting rod!

Nine stops his velocity from being pushed back by the heroes, as he uses both hands to fire Bullet Lasers at Bakugo who boosted himself in the air. Bakugo blocks the Bullet Lasers by shooting his explosives at them.

As Bakugo dives straight towards Nine, he uses his AP Shot: Auto Cannon to attack Nine who shields himself once again with his Air Wall. As the explosives made contact with the shield, cloud of dust started to emerge from Nine's position.

Suddenly out from the cloud of smoke emerges both of Nine's Hydra that charges towards Midoriya and Crashhooper who were able to destroy them.

Bakugo then sees an opening and uses his Quirk to spin himself around into a spinning wheel of explosions, charging towards Nine who was caught off guard.

Nine quickly forms an Air Wall but as soon as Bakugo makes contact with the shield, a large explosion emits, causing the villain to get pushed back and engulfed in flames. As Midoriya and Crashhopper look to where the explosion was, Bakugo soon lands next to them and smiles as he saw that his attack worked.

Inside the flames where Nine was being engulfed in, he balls his hand into a fist as the purple veins start to appear throughout his whole body.

Nine : ( No... This isn't over! I can't stop now )

Suddenly, storm clouds started to form in the sky while Nine was desperately denying defeat.

Nine : ( I won't let it end like this... I will have my new society...! )

The capsules on Nine's back start to refill a purple liquid, but soon burts as purple energy explodes from the injection slots. This causes the flames that Nine was engulfed in to blow away.

Nine then twirls around as he surrounds himself in a giant tornado that was merged with lighting and the remaining flames from Bakugo's attack.

Midoriya, Bakugo, and Crashhopper look up to see the tornado as they feel the wind pressure pushing them back while the alien shifts forms into Cannonbolt.

Midoriya : A tornado!

Bakugo : So he can control the weather...!

As the tornado emits lightning that hits the nearby area, the sky turns pitch black as the whole island seemed like it was in the middle of an armageddon.

Midoriya : ( What should we do!? Katsuma and Mahoro are still here. On top of that everyone whose evacuated could be in danger too. )

Bakugo : ( He's gonna end up destroying this whole island. )

Cannonbolt : ( We have to stop him! )

Determined to not give up, the three heroes decide to put everything they got into their next attack as they charged at the tornado.

Midoriya raises his One For All to 100% as he attacks the tornado with his Detroit Smash at full power, while destroying his arm in the process. Cannonbolt follows him by going into his sphere form and ramming into the tornado, trying to burst through and get to Nine who was in the middle.