Season 1 Chapter 1 : And Then There Were 10

Somewhere in deep space there were two spaceships engaged in combat.

Inside the larger spaceship that was just attacked two drones were working the controls and analyzing the smaller ships movements while a large humanoid squid was sitting giving commands

Drone 1 : Hull damage, 20 percent, weapons system's still operational.

Humanoid Squid : I have come too far to be denied

Humanoid Squid : I have come too far to be denied. The Omnitrix shall be mine, and there is not a being in the galaxy that dares stand in my way.

================================================================================

The scene changes to a boy who seems to be about 10 years old sitting at a desk in school making a paper airplane out of boredom. As he finishes making the paper airplane, he then throws  it as it flies towards the teacher. The paper airplane hits the back of the teachers head as it caught her attention. She turns around to find the culprit.

Ben : Uh oh...

The boy quickly grabs his text book and hides his face acting as if he was reading it, hoping for the teacher to not notice him.

[Time Skip]

In the background the clock could be heard ticking as it is a minute until 3:00 o'clock. Ben stares at the clock intensely waiting for it to be time for school to end.

Ben : Come on... Come on...

As the second hand of the clock finally reaches to the top the bell finally rings notifying everyone that school is now done for the day.

Ben : Yes! School's out!

Ben quickly grabs his Randoseru (backpack) from the side of his desk puts it on his back and starts to rush out of the classroom. But he was stopped by a hand that was on his shoulder. He turns back to see his homeroom teacher behind him holding a paper airplane.

Teacher : Ben, before you leave I would like to have a word with you.

Ben : Aww man...

================================================================================