Season 1 Chapter 2 : Study Hard! Entrance Exams Are Near!

Years have passed since the incident of the giant robot that Ben Tennyson has defeated. After Diamondhead's identity was revealed to be a 10 year old boy, Ben got scolded by many pro heroes for heading into danger and doing hero work without a license or becoming a professional hero. But he was not the only one who was scolded. After the giant robot incident both Ben and his grandfather were taken into police's hands for further questioning.

Max explained everything that has happened that day even about the watch that was latched onto Ben's wrist. The police couldn't believe the story as it was so unreal, but they couldn't think of any other conclusion. The police suggested to examine the unknown device on the boy's wrist, as Max thought it was a good idea as well.

Ben was brought to many places, a hospital, scientists lab, even pro hero agencies. Even if he was brought to those places none of them had a clear answer what the device was. It was far more advanced than anything they had available or even seen, they weren't even able examine it thoroughly as the material of the watch was unbreakable. So, of course that means that Ben couldn't remove it at all, but he didn't mind at all. In fact, it was probably the best thing that ever happened to him, he finally had something that was close to a quirk. He was able to follow his dream in becoming a hero.

Not only did the police know about the watch but the whole world knew soon after. Apparently, the day Ben destroyed the robot and saved the people in trouble as Diamondhead, it was caught on film and uploaded to the internet. At first nobody knew about it, but as time went by Ben would use his watch in various situations. There was even a time he met another Diamondhead named Tetrax and found out that the watch was called the Omnitrix and was the most powerful weapon in the galaxy. And of course, Ben would use the Omnitrix's power for his childish schemes. A blogger named Jimmy Jones took interest in theses extra terrestrial being sightings and started to piece things together. He noticed that most of the aliens had a hour glass symbol that resembled a certain boy with a unique watch. Thus, he revealed to the media of Ben Tennyson and the Omnitrix. Soon after the press would go to Ben's house and harass him with questions. He was very popular with people and the media when they found out about the Omnitrix as people were interested in the most powerful device in the galaxy and it's wielder.

================================================================================

[ 5 Years Later ]

A middle schooler in his uniform was laying on the grass beneath a tree under a blue sky. The wind blows softly as he sleeps peacefully, but he hears footsteps approach him as a familiar voice calls out to him.

Jiro : There you are. You know I've been looking all over for you ya' know?

The boy grunted, sitting up and yawning.

Ben : What do you want, Jiro?

Jiro : Does the handout for school application ring a bell? Today's the last day to turn it in.

Ben : Oh yeah, that was today wasn't it?

Jiro : Did you write it?

Ben stands up and smiles at Jiro.

Ben : *smiling* I lost it!

Jiro : *eyes closed smile* Oh, is that so?

She then immediately stabs one of her earphone jacks into Ben's ear and blasts the sound of her heartbeat in his ear as he screams in pain.

After even all those years Ben and Jiro were still best friends. They even went to the same middle school as they are also in the same class in their third school year. They both decided go down the path of a hero and applied to one of the prestigious hero schools in Japan, U.A. High School.