Season 4 Chapter 15 : Let it Flow! School Festival!

Outside of U.A. Highschool, Gentle Criminal was holding La Brava in his arms while the pro heroes Hound Dog and Ectoplasm found the two villains.

Gentle Criminal : U.A... I wish to turn myself in.

Hound Dog : Turn yourself in?

Ectoplasm B : I've seen him before.

Ectoplasm C : He's that villain who's quick to escape-- The one who posts those impertinent videos.

Hound Dog walks over to Gentle Criminal with anger and then pulls him away from La Brava by grabbing the collar of his shirt.

La Brava : Gentle!

Hound Dog : Anyone else with you?

Gentle Criminal : No.

Hound Dog takes a quick sniff at Gentle Criminal and brings him closer.

Hound Dog : What are those injuries and that gouged out ground?

Gentle Criminal : I told you. I tripped and fell.

Hound Dog : Just the two of you?

Gentle Criminal : That's right.

Hound Ground : *angry* "That's right"?! There's one more, isn't there? I can smell one of our students! Where's our student?!

Suddenly, everyone starts to hear running footsteps coming closer and closer to the scene. The sound of running footsteps stop as they now hear a person panting from running. They all look over to where the noise was coming from and see Ben Tennyson who was covered in dirt and scratches.

Gentle Criminal : I have committed many crimes up until now... but my greatest crime was to kidnap and brainwash an innocent girl.

La Brava crawls over to Gentle Criminal and then stands up as she couldn't believe what Gentle Criminal was saying to the pro heroes.

Gentle Criminal : ( Giving myself a nice-sounding reason for my self-interest, I've lived this whole time for myself. Betting my feeling, fighting, reduced until all that's left at the bottom of me... is a heart that can feel for someone else... Ben Tennyson, I'm glad that you were the one I was able to trade blows with last. )

Gentle Criminal then looks at the pro heroes and prepares what he was going to say in order to at least lighten La Brava's crimes.

Gentle Criminal : All the blame lies on me. So please, pardon Manami Aiba.

With tears streaming down, La Brava walks up to Gentle and grabs his cape.

La Brava : *crying* ( Gentle...! For my sake...! No... No... I... I love Gentle! That's not fair, Gentle. Even though you know that I wouldn't want to cause you any trouble...! )

Ectoplasm B : *to Ben* What about your injuries?

Hound Dog : Were you fighting?

Ben remains silent and looks over at Gentle Criminal while trying to decide what to say to his teachers. He finally came up on what to say as he slowly puts his left hand behind his back to hide the Omnitrix from his teachers.

Ben : I realized that he was going to play a joke on U.A., so we had a small disagreement. But... it's fine now.

Suddenly after hearing Ben's words, La Brava cries even more and falls to the ground on her knees. They all then hear a ringing sound as one of the Ectoplasm clones pulled out a phone and answered it.