BNHA the Movie : Heroes Rising Part 3

After rescuing Mahoro and Katsuma just in time from Nine, Midoriya lands on to the ground and puts the two kids down to check if they weren't hurt.

Midoriya : Are you two okay? Can you run?

The two kids who were still a bit afraid nod yes to answer Midoriya's question as he was relieved to know that they were all right.

Midoriya : Good. Now, get out of here quickly.

Mahoro & Katsuma : Okay.

The two siblings then do as Midoriya says by running far away from the area while the young hero faces the direction where the villain was and heads into the forest.

When Midoriya entered the forest he immediately sees Nine who was walking calmly towards him. Midoriya soon takes his fighting stance as he was ready to engage in battle.

Midoriya : Stop! Why are you targeting those kids?

Nine : Stand aside.

Midoriay : That's not gonna happen!

Nine : If you're getting in my way... I'll have to kill you.

Nine then raises his right arm as all five of his nails on his fingers start to glow purple. Midoriya acts quickly and dashes towards Nine and attacks him with his Shoot Style. However, Nine uses one of his other Quirks, Air Wall, to block the young heroes attack.

Midoriya : ( An invisible wall?! It looks like it's made of air! )

Nine then pushes Midoriya away with his Air Wall and then quickly attacks the hero with another one of his Quirks, Bullet Laser. Midoriya reacts quickly by using the nearby trees to maneuver himself to dodge the villain's laser attack.

Successfully dodging Nine's attack, Midoriya quickly hides behind a nearby tree to take cover as he analyzes the villain who had multiple Quirks

Midoriya : ( He shot lasers from his finger tips... Those two Quirks don't seem like they're related. It's almost like... All For One...! )

================================================================================