Season 4 Chapter 6 : Breach

The pro heroes and police officers were holding off the other yakuza members who came out of the stronghold, and cleared a path for Rock Lock, Aizawa, Fat Gum Agency, Nighteye Agency, and the other police officers so they could enter the building.

Fat Gum : It's an emergency! Excuse us for not taking off our shoes! They haven't done anything suspicious yet!

Rock Lock : I'm getting kind of worried, man. We have no choice but to keep going what we've started, though.

Tamaki : I wonder if someone leaked information to them. I feel like they're all gathered in one place for some reason...

Police Chief : If someone had, I think they'd be avoiding us more smartly. They should all be used to working together with one will already.

Aizawa : They devote their all to their bond with their boss and brothers. They might feel ashamed now, but that makes them put more importance on their old bonds. This commotion... And Chisaki and the top brass haven't shown themselves yet. They're probably underground getting ready to hide or flee now.

Kirishima : That's not loyalty! Forcing their henchmen to take responsibility and running away themselves isn't manly!

Fat Gum : Yeah!

They all then stop at a vase in the hall that Nighteye saw with his Foresight, the secret passage to the underground rooms.

Nighteye : It's here. There's a device here to open a hidden passage.

Nighteye then moves the vase and then starts to press on the fake wooden panels in a certain order.

Nighteye : By holding down these wooden floor boards in a specific order... it'll open.

The wall then starts to move and reveals a secret passage while everyone takes a few steps back.

Bubble Girl : It's like a ninja residence! Right?

Centipeder : If you hadn't seen it with your Foresight, we wouldn't have noticed it. Be careful of Quirks we haven't seen yet.

Suddenly a hand comes out from the door and reveals to be three yakuza thugs ready to stop the pro heroes