Season 3 Chapter 9 : Moving into Dorms

It's been a few days since Ben was discharged from the hospital and it was finally time for the U.A. students to head back to school. On the grounds of U.A. about a five minute walk from the school, a student dorm was built in three days: Heights Alliance. This was the U.A. students new home.

Class A were all together once again and were standing in front of their homeroom teacher Aizawa

Aizawa : For now, I'm just glad that we were able to bring Class 1-A back together again.

Sero : Everyone was allowed to enter the dorms, huh?

Hagakure : *sighs* I had a hard time!

Jiro : That's normal...

Ojiro : The two of you were directly affected by the gas.

Tsuyu : We were all able to be together again because of the teachers. When I watched the press conference, I thought we'd lose them, and it made me sad.

Uraraka : Yeah.

Aizawa : I was surprised, too. Well, I'm sure everyone has different circumstances. Now, I'll explain briefly about the dorms, but first-- For now, we will focus on getting your provisional licenses we were planning to have you get during training camp.

Ben  : Oh yeah, they did talk about that.

Ashido : So much happened that I forgot about it.

Aizawa : This is important. Listen up. Kirishima. Yaoyorozu. Todoroki, Midoriya, Iida. These five went to go save Bakugo and Tennyson that night.

Everyone remained silent not knowing what to say to their teacher.

Aizawa : Your reactions tell me that you all were at least aware of it. I'm going to set aside a number of issues and say this: If it weren't for All Might's retirement, I would've expelled everyone except for Bakugo, Tennyson, Jiro and Hagakure. Of course the five that went, but also the eleven who knew but didn't stop them betrayed our trust, no matter the reason. I would be grateful if you could follow the proper procedures and act properly in order to regain that trust. That is all. Now, we're going inside. Let's have some energy!

Aizawa then starts to walk to the dorms while everyone was standing still and looking at the ground feeling a bit down. Bakugo glances over to Kirishima and sees that he was more down than the rest. Bakugo then clicks his tongue slightly irritated, grabs Kaminari and drags him off.

Bakugo : Come here.

Kaminari : Huh? What? No!

Bakugo : You too, Alien Bastard.

Ben was confused about what Bakugo wanted, but he just followed them as the three go behind the bush. Their classmates only watch to see what happens, and they suddenly see a green flash of light and a large amount of electricity discharging, make them jump.