BNHA The Movie: Two Heroes Part 1

In a big city there was currently a giant villain rampaging and destroying everything that comes in his way. Civilians screams were heard all throughout the area as they were trying to run to safety.

In the crowd of people who were panicking there was a woman holding a baby who was running with the crowd. She was continuously pushed around, and eventually falls to the ground with her baby. She then tries to get back up, but as she does she realizes that the area around her seemed to have gotten dark. She looks up and sees that the giant villains had his foot over her and was ready to stomp on her and her baby.

The villain with killing intent slams his foot down on the woman as a shockwave from the impact goes throughout the city. The people who were running look back in horror but they soon stop running as they start to have the look of relief. Back with the villain his face seemed to be struggling, underneath the villain's foot was the woman who had her eyes closed.

She slightly opens her eyes and realizes that she and her baby were safe. She then notices a figure next to her and looks over to the figure. When she saw who the mysterious figure was her eyes started to fill with tears of joy, as she shouts out the figures name.

Woman : Ultra Ben!

Next to her was Ultra Ben wearing a hero costume that had a cape, and was lifting the giant villain's foot up protecting the woman and her baby. Ultra Ben then throws the villain away causing the villain to stumble and fall to the ground on his back. Ultra Ben then helps the woman up and checks if she and her baby were all right.

Ultra Ben : Are you alright, ma'am?

Woman : Yes, thank you!

Ultra Ben then flies up in the air and then looks down at the villain.

Ultra Ben : Stop now and nobody needs to get hurt.

The villain growls in anger as he quickly stands back up and gets in his fighting stance.

Ultra Ben : We can do this the easy way, or the hard way.

The villain roars ferociously as he charges straight at Ultra Ben.

Ultra Ben : *smirks* The hard way, just the way I like it.

The villain continues to rush at Ultra Ben while the hero was still flying perfectly still. As soon as the villanin was mere inches away, Ultra Ben lifts his leg up in the air and then brings it down with incredible power onto the villain's head as it sends the villain crashing on the ground unconscious.

The villains was now defeated and Ben lands on top of him as the civilians all look up and see the victor of the fight. They all then starts to clap and cheer out his name.

Civillians : Ultra Ben! Ultra Ben! Ultra Ben!

Ultra Ben smiles and waves down at the people.

Ultra Ben : Thank you! Thank you!

The crowd continues to cheer.

Civilians : Ben! Ben! Ben!

But suddenly he feels something poke his cheek. And starts to hear a familiar voice.

??? : Ben. Ben!

================================================================================

Ben starts to slowly open his eyes as he sees the ceiling of the airplane. He also still feels something poking his cheek and looks over to see that Jiro was sitting next to him using one of her earphone jacks to poke his cheek.