Season 2 Chapter 3 : Rock and Roll!

Present Mic : *through speakers* The first one through the first barrier is Shoto Todoroki from class 1-A!

The zero point robots then start to head towards the students as some of them were in front of one of the robots that Todoroki destroyed.

U.A. Male Student 1 : Hey! Someone's trapped underneath!

U.A. Male Student 2 : Wouldn't that kill them?

U.A. Male Student 3 : Will people die at this sports festival?!

Suddenly the top of the robot starts to crack then someone bursts out from it.

Kirishima : Like I'd die!

Present Mic : *through speaker* Kirishima from Class 1-A was underneath! That's crazy!

Kirishima : That bastard, Todoroki! He timed it on purpose so it's be right when they fell. If it hadn't been me, someone would've died!

Next to Kirishima the top of the robot starts to crack then another person comes bursting out.

Silver Haired Boy : That Class 1-A...

Silver haired Boy : ...really is filled with bastards!

Present Mic : *through speakers* Tetsutetsu from Class 1-B was also underneath! That's crazy!

Tetsutetsu : If it hadn't been me, someone would've died!

They both started running up the robot and as they were Kirishima started to form tears as they he makes a glistening trail with them.

Kirishima : Our Quirks are pretty much the same?! I have a hard time standing out as it is!

Tetsutetsu : Wait, you little--!

Kaminari : Those guys are lucky... They can get through without being afraid of getting crushed.

The students then hear a explosion as they also see Bakugo flying up with his Quirk. Sero and Tokoyami do the same as they use their Quirks to get around the zero point robot. Other students start to take out the smaller robots and advance forward. Cannonbolt was rolling through the smaller robots and destroying them. Cannonbolt then goes back to his regular form and sees that a zero point robot was heading towards him and some other students.