Season 4 Chapter 7 : Lemillion

Mirio was currently standing a few feet away from the Shie Hassaikai's young head, Kai Chisaki and his direct assistant, Hari Kurono.

Chisaki : You shouldn't have been able to get here so fast.

Mirio : I took a shortcut... I'm here to rescue that girl.

Chisaki : Now that you know the situation you're putting on your hero mask, huh? Mr. Student. Back then, you were pretending not to see, weren't you? This girl doesn't want you to rescue her. To her, you're not a hero.

Mirio : That's why I'm here.

Chisaki : I'm not getting through to you. Let me make this simpler. I'm telling you to die.

Chisaki and Kurono turn around and start to walk away. Mirio runs towards the two but as he took his first step he starts to lose his sense of balance and falls to the ground on his hands and knees.

Mirio : Wh-What?! ( My sense of equilibrium... )

Sakaki : *laughs* Are you sloshed?

Mirio then suddenly hears a voice and looks up to see a man who was hanging from the ceiling and drinking alcohol upside down.

Mirio then suddenly hears a voice and looks up to see a man who was hanging from the ceiling and drinking alcohol  upside down

Sakaki : Your legsh look sshaky... Mine're too... Thash why I'm walking up 'ere... Don't get closh t' me...

Mirio : ( Is it this guy's Quirk? Eri's right over there... I can't let a guy like this take me down! )

Suddenly, Mirio hears a gun being aimed at him and saw a person with a black mask, wearing a black cloak who was aiming a gun right at him. The man fires the gun but Mirio was able to dodge just in time by jumping out of the way. The man with the black mask fires his pistol once more at Mirio, but the young hero activates his Quirk and the bullet goes right through him.

 The man with the black mask fires his pistol once more at Mirio, but the young hero activates his Quirk and the bullet goes right through him

Nemoto : *activating Quirk * What's your Quirk?

Mirio : Permeation. When activated I can slip through anything!