Season 5 Chapter 1 : Clash! Class A vs Class B!

================================================================================

Meanwhile, when Class A were doing their hero exercise with the Big Three...

Ben : I keep telling you I know nothing about it!

Currently, with the Wielder of the Omnitrix, Ben Tennyson, he was currently at a police station inside the interrogation room with Tsukauchi.

After the incident with the Nomu that Endeavor had fought, everyone was glad to see that their new number one hero was able to defeat the horrifying creature. However, even though people were glad that the incident was over there were some who questioned the incident.

People in the media and even the news pointed out that the Nomu had similarities with one of Ben's aliens, Fourarms. This resulted in an issue dividing many people. One side still supported the Wielder of the Omnitrix while the other was worried.

Even though they didn't have solid proof, the looks and power of the Nomu was more than enough to convince people that villains could potentially have the power of the Omnitrix.

There were some people who even believe that Ben Tennyson is actually working with the League of Villains, and the problem grew slightly everyday with different opinions.

Of course, Ben and his classmates saw this topic going through the media and news. Class A couldn't believe what they were seeing as they knew that it wasn't true, however, Ben on the other hand wasn't affected since he had other things on his mind.

The next day after the incident, the police requested U.A. High School for Ben to go to the police station so they could ask him some questions. Not being able to deny this request, Ben went with the police and was being questioned by Tsukauchi, the person in the police that knew him the most.

After answering Tsukauchi's question Ben leaned back in his chair and started to get annoyed.

Tsukauchi : Ben, this is a serious matter. You need to tell us everything.

Ben : And I keep telling you that I don't know anything.

Tsukauchi : Think harder. There's gotta be something that you're overlooking.

Ben : There isn't! I told you, during the Kamino incident one of the members in the League of Villains was able to absorb the energy of the Omnitrix, but was only able to use that power for a limited time.

Tsukauchi : Kevin Leven.

Ben : Even if he WAS able to keep that energy he can't pass it on. He told me about his Quirk himself.