PART 91: | ONE THING LEAD TO ANOTHER |

Kol was feeling buzzed and he was enjoying watching the strippers dancing, but there was one stripper that he couldn't stop watching. He was watching her dance around the pole and as she circled the pole she had her back towards the pole and when she was facing the crowd she saw him watching her. She dropped down to her knees and crawled her way towards him. Kol sat there watching her as she started doing a special dance just for him. As he was watching her he thought to himself that he wanted his very own lap dance. He lifted his finger and motions for her to come closer.

She came closer to him and he pulled out a wad of cash and she then knew what he wanted. She took the cash and moved to stand up and she walked around him slowly and when she got in front of him she bent over to give him a good view of her ass. She turned back around dancing for him slowly and slowly she brought one leg over his lap so that she was straddling him and she started rolling her hips on top of him.

- When she was done with the lap dance she whispered in his ear, "Do you want to go somewhere more private?

- Kol grinned at her, "Let's get out of here."

After they left the strip club, Kol drove them to his apartment. As they stepped inside a girl was actually in awe of the room. She had never been inside a fancy apartment like this.

- She turned towards Kol, "My name is Naomi."

- "Let's skip the formalities, shall we?" Kol tells her.

- "Okay." She replied and saw the jacuzzi tub, "Would it be okay if we got in the tub?"

- "Of course, darling." Kol answered.

She grinned and turned around, then walked towards the tub. She turned it on and got the temperature set just right and then hit the button to get the jets going. As she stood back up she felt Kol behind her and his hands went around her waist. She turned around slowly and her hands went to his shirt and started working her way from the bottom to the top, unbuttoning his shirt. Once she got his shirt off he helped her out of her shirt and her bra and then it seemed like it was a rush to get out of the rest of their clothes. She dropped down to her knees and grabbed a hold of his cock and started off by giving him a hand job. Kol started at her while she was doing this and his mouth dropped open when she put her mouth around his cock. His eyes practically rolled to the top of his head as she started sucking. He growled as he came and his cum filled her mouth and she swallowed every drop.

Then she pulled away and looked up into his eyes and he pulled her off of the floor and the next thing she knew was that they were in the tub. She slid onto Kol's lap and started to rub his hard cock with her hand, which was rewarded with a growl and him biting her ear. Then she raised herself off of him enough to position him and slide herself onto him. She was moving her body up and down on his cock, moaning louder and louder. If she knew what was going to happen to her she would've never come here.

As the thrusts became more powerful, knowing he was almost there, Kol placed his lips to her neck. He began to kiss her neck, he placed his fangs where he knew the blood would spurt out the moment he put any pressure on. Then he sank his fangs into her flesh. Suddenly she cried out in pain and Kol could feel her trying to free herself, but he was holding her tightly against him. Blood slid down his throat and down her neck, dripping into the water. He enjoyed every second of it, thoroughly quenching his thirst.

When he was done, he brought his mouth up dripping blood everywhere, he moved the dead girl's body off of him and left her in the water, remaining liquid oozing from her wound.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

SAINT TROPEZ IN PRISON WORLD