EPIGRAPHE:

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡    

"He saw the darkness in her beauty. She saw the beauty in his darkness."

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡    

NATALI DE ROUX

∙ THE DARK SOUL ∙

"She was the calm eyes of the storm. The storm of the storm, and then the storm itself."

PERSONALITY:

PERSONALITY:

After some events that happened in her early vampire life, she turned her emotions off and grown cold and bitter, and she remained that way even when she turned them back on.

Natali is the epitome of beauty, power, vampiric evil and malice. She is so beautiful, some would call her an immortal goddess. Her sadism and cruelty were limitless and one of her few pleasures was tormenting others. During the centuries Kol and she were together, the two engaged in unspeakable acts of torture and murder against the humans they preyed upon. Even for a vampire, she is notoriously savage and cruel. She has no empathy, she is not merciful, and the only person she truly cares about is Kol. She is only ever truly helping others if it benefited her as well. She used her advanced age and strength to command order and obedience, and she can quickly turn on those who betrayed her. Natali delves deeply into the vampire belief that they are superior to humans. They are just food to her and nothing else. She also strongly dislikes children.

Although she carried herself in a lady-like manner and cast the illusion that she was a refined woman, her temper could be easily provoked. At such moments, she would snap at anyone who spoke against her and often lash out. Her savagery and lack of restraint often led her into conflict with other vampires. She is also very seductive when she needs to be, she enchants pretty much anyone who meets her and she cares a good deal for fashion and makes sure her clothing is always the latest style.

Her longing for more power and her will to help Kol to find a way to connect with his magic again drew her away from the place where everyone referred to her as a Queen. Sometimes years could pass and even a century that she didn't come back to the places she called home, however, that didn't change anything for the people that lived there, they knew who she was and her closest friends took care of everything. The two of them didn't take their feelings for each other seriously, at first. Things were casual, no commitment, they slept with other people and used them, just like before, until Natali didn't put an end to it and from then they shared everything and everyone, finally admitting how much they hated to see each other with another person.

HER SONG:

1. Valerie Broussard - A Little Wicked