PART 10: | HOUSE OF MEMORIES |

A/N: This flashback will probably seem a little out of this chapter, but I needed to fill it with something and this flashback will be connected to some stuff that will happen in the future. I will be explained everything then, it will make sense. 

[SAINT TROPEZ, FRANCE: 1685.]

After Haiti, they decided to once again return to Saint Tropez, where Natali's coven was. She was a coven leader but she spent almost all of her time traveling with Kol, meeting new witches and learning new kinds of magic. While she wasn't in Saint Tropez her friend and also a vampire - witch Anna would lead the coven.

The carriage in which they were traveling was beautiful. It was painted white with gold trim around the edges and inside it had dark red velvet seats. There were four white horses in front to pull the carriage. They traveled up the road until they came to the iron gate in front of the castle grounds. The guards opened the gate when they saw their carriage getting closer to the gates. The carriage stopped in front of the castle and Kol opened the door helping Natali to come out of the carriage.

The two of them made their way into the castle. The first level of the castle was large entrance hall with stairs on each side leading to the second floor and below the stairs in the middle were second large doors that lead into the yard.

- "Soo, how was on Haiti?" Anna asked slowly walking towards them.

- "Bloody amazing." Kol replied as Natali hugged her.

- Anna grinned, "I'm sure it was bloody."

- Natali smiled, "We just killed, a few days ago, some cult that worships Silas." She told her.

- "Aren't you two a little too paranoid because of him?" Anna questioned.

- "No. We are not." Kol replied briefly.

- "Whatever you say." Anna told him, not in a mood to argue with him about Silas.

- "A lot of witches we met on our travelings talked about him and how he cannot be raised." Natali told her and Kol continued, "We do not wish to see the end of the world as we know off."

- "Anyway." Anna said changing the subjects, "Let's talk about more important stuff."

- "Anything happened while I wasn't here?" Natali asked.

- Anna nodded, "Yes. It did. A few witches rebelled because I lead the coven and not you."

- "What did you do to them?" Natali asked in a more serious tone than before.

- "Took away their magic and locked them up." Anna informed her.

- "Bring them to me." Natali demanded.

Natali didn't tolerate witches or vampires who wouldn't want to listen to the orders she or Anna give them. And later they would suffer the consequences, Natali would punish them by killing them and the worst punishment they would get was the fate worse than death, there was, of course, those who would save themselves from that but only if they commit suicide. In the world, she was known for her cruelty towards humans, but only people in her coven knew that she could also be like that towards her own kind.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

Natali and Kol were in the throne room when guards brought three witches that were against Anna's orders.

- "We're glad you called upon us to have a talk." One of them spoke.

- "I called you here so you can be punished, not to have a talk." Natali told them harshly.