PART 25: | LIVING A LIE |

Natali went to Rebekah's house, to talk with her. She knocked at the door a few times before Rebekah finally got up from the couch and opened them.

- "What do you want?" Rebekah asked her, giving her a slightly annoyed look.

- Natali stepped into the house and closed the door behind her, "I want to talk with you." she told her.

- "About the cure? I think we already did that talk." Rebekah stated going back to the living room.

- "I really don't think you should take it. You don't need to be human to have a family, you already have one." Natali told her as nicely as she could be, trying to change her decision.

- "Yeah, I have a brother who always sticks a dagger through my heart when he doesn't like something I do, and who also killed every man I ever fell in love with. A Brother who tried to kill the boy that I like, and he would be dead if he didn't have that ring. Only Elijah never did something that would ruin my life." Rebekah spoke, keeping her gaze at the television that was in front of her, then she turned towards Natali and continued, "And you, well you do everything that Kol does and despite that, you're my best friend. Do U think you could be on my side, for once."

- "Cure would ruin your life, Rebekah. I can't be on your side." Natali told her, her voice a little hardening at the end.

- "My life is already ruined." Rebekah simply told her.

- "It's not. Klaus has no way of daggering you again, and I'll promise you that Kol won't kill Matt again." Natali said as she sat next to Rebekah.

- "It doesn't matter. I just want to be human." Rebekah said, her voice cracking at the end.

- Natali sighed, "Only if you knew-"

- "Knew what?" Rebekah asked cutting her off, curious about what Natali has to say.

- "First promise me you won't tell Klaus." Natali told her.

- Rebekah narrowed her eyebrows, slightly confused, "I promise." she said without hesitation.

- "Marcel is alive." Natali told her.

Rebekah was shocked when she heard that, she opened her mouth to speak, but stopped herself not knowing what to say. They were looking at each other for a brief moment, when Rebekah finally spoke, "You mean to tell me, after all these years, Marcel is alive and well?"

- "Yes." Natali simply answered, "He rules New Orleans ever since the three of you ran away from there."

- "And since when did you know that?" Rebekah questioned her.

- "Since the 20s. I saw him when I went back there for the dagger that Kol and I had in our playhouse." Natali told her.

- "Did he asked about me?" Rebekah asked turning her head in another direction and grabbing a glass of whiskey that was on the coffee table in front of her.

- Natali shakes her head, "No. I'm sorry."

- Rebekah lifted herself up from the couch in frustration, "Of course not." she exclaimed, "And don't you dare lecture me how I always choose wrong men."

- "I won't lecture you, I think you already know that deep down inside of you." Natali spoke.

- Rebekah furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, "Why would you say this to me now? You think it will change my decision about the cure?" she questioned Natali, but she didn't give her time to answer, "Well it won't, I still want it. And since Marcel clearly doesn't care about me, I don't care about him either."

- "Okay, do whatever you want, but don't ask me to fix you when you realize that being a weak human isn't the thing that would make you happy." Natali spoke her voice edgier than earlier.